Chapter 4

Jewel

"He's here?" Zion asked glaring at Rose.

"Yes can you please be nice? He's driving us to the venue," Rose warned giving Zion a death glare.

"I'll be civil," Zion sighed raising his hands in surrender.

Zion wrapped his arm around me and we made our way to the front yard. Rose skipped to the car as Andrew got out to meet her. They kissed lightly as Rose excitedly pulled him towards us.

"Babe this my other best friend Zion. Zion this is my boyfriend Andrew," she smiled as Andrew took out his hand.

"Nice to meet you," Andrew smiled as Zion stared at him for a moment and shook his hand seriously.

"That's my girl. You hurt her I promise it won't end good for you. Got it?" Zion stated not releasing his hand.

"Don't plan on it," Andrew reassured as Rose shook her head.

"I told you to be nice," She hissed slapping Zion's arm.

"Hoe that is being nice. I could've kidnapped him and tortured his ass but I didn't damn. Ungrateful," Zion laughed shaking his head as we piled in the car. "So Andrew tell me about yourself."

"I work in a real estate company with my dad. I have my own place and my own car. I like to draw and I like to travel," he replied.

"Damn you're loaded then," Zion laughed and I shook my head at his informality.

The Venue

"Zion has returned!" Zion yelled as we walked into the hall. It was big and the stage was already decorated for the band.

The boys got up and tackled him. Rose stood by my side as we waited for them to stop acting like it's been years since they've seen each other.

"Guys you remember my best friends Rose and Jewel," Zion smiled as they walked over to us. I smiled at the boys and low key died in my head seeing Edwin who was staring right at me.

"Yes how can we forget? Nice to see you guys again," Edwin smiled coming to me. We hugged quickly as Zion stared him down with the nastiest look ever. I hugged the rest of the boys as well as Rose.

"Aw long time no see Glasses!" Rose smiled hugging Brandon a little longer. Andrew raised an eyebrow and I smiled uneasily.

"Hey love how you been?" He smiled holding on to her waist. He looked at Andrew who was now staring at him seriously.

"Guys this is Andrew. My new buddy and Rose's boyfriend," Zion introduced cutting between Brandon and Rose casually. They all shook hands with Andrew and Edwin faced me.

"Are you coming to the pop up show tonight?" Edwin asked.

"Yea I am. We're staying with you guys for the rest of the day."

"Litt litt," he smirked.

"Edwin practice time," Brandon called out and Edwin ran on stage with the guys.