Chapter 25

Jewel

We were all in Brandon's bedroom in complete silence waiting for Brandon and Rose to get here to start explaining things. Nick had his headphones in completely pissed off and Edwin sat at the window in silence. Austin was texting and Zion was looking right at me. And I knew what was going through his mind. What exactly was told to Edwin?

The doors opened and Brandon and Rose came inside. They joined the circle and everyone gave their full attention.

"Someone start explaining what is going on," Brandon commanded.

"Two weeks ago I got a call from an unknown number referring to one of my friends being hurt. Then Nick also got a call saying it's his turn and someone tried to run him over. I got another call and now this. Someone is mad at us and is legit stalking us. They're ruining our lives," Rose explained and everyone looked uneasy.

"Who do you think it is?" Austin asked worriedly.

"I said I think it's Andrew. Since he threatened us remember?" Nick asked looking at Zion and Zion nodded.

"Andrew wouldn't go that far-"

"Don't even finish the sentence. He put a hand on you. He would go that far so don't defend him right now," Brandon said cutting Rose off.

"That makes sense though. Since Nick got the worst and Nick did the worst to him," I replied.

"You're not serious right now," Brandon groaned covering his face. "Yo dead ass it's been a rough day so does anybody got anything to say before shit gets more out of hand?!" Brandon barked turning red. I looked at Zion and I felt my heart race.

"Zion step outside," Edwin said getting to his feet. I looked at Edwin and he stared back at me seriously.

"For what?" Zion asked not moving a muscle.

"Yo Zion I don't wanna do this here. Step the fuck outside," Edwin yelled and i immediately looked at Rose. Rose covered her face in shock while Brandon looked at me as well. Zion stared at him seriously and got up. Edwin walked out the room and Zion followed.

And we heard everything...

Edwin

I walked outside in the yard and closed my eyes. Edwin calm down. Calm down. You're not going to hit him. You're not.

"Why the fucking attitude?" Zion asked from behind me. I turned around and I felt myself shaking already. This boy got nerves.

"Zion... Imma ask you this and yo please don't lie to me bro. Do you like her?" I asked resting my hands on my head pacing back and forth.

"Like who?-"

"JEWEL ZION! DO YOU LIKE JEWEL?!" I yelled.

"Edwin what the fuck-"

I opened my conversation with the unknown number and threw my phone at him. He picked up my phone and stared at the screen.

"Edwin... it's not like that bro-"

"Zion ... you're really lying to me..." I sighed in disbelief. "She told me you guys argued. And I got this text so I assumed ya made up and had that moment. So I asked her if you guys made up and she said no... and I started thinking... Does Zion be going off just because he's overprotective? I peep how she gets over Anastasia. I peep how she's your best friend as much as Rose but it took Jewel to calm your ass down when you had the panic attack. I peeped how Rose wasn't that butt hurt over Ana but Jewel was fucking dying and we can rewind to when we first met! You got mad I approached her at NYC. You cut in real quick! And when I snapped you about her you weren't protective you were jealous!"