Chapter 36

Author's Note: Happy Valentines Day ❤️ Happy 2 Year Anniversary to PrettyMuch 🎶 and Happy 10KHours Release Day!!!!

Jewel

"Girl you could tear me apart. But I can't help it I'm waiting. Here with open arms oh-"

Me: What?

Zion: Good morning to you too

Me: it's too early in the morning for this

Zion: It's 11:37...

Me: Your point is?

Zion: Anyways imma be in your crib soon

Me: Whatever. Bring me breakfast thanks.

Zion: Whatever

I hung up my phone and dropped my head back on my pillow.

"Good morning!"

"You're not dead ass!" I groaned as Rose laughed coming in my room.

"What's up with you?" She laughed jumping in the bed next to me.

"Zion woke me up by calling me and then you came in literally seconds later and I'm over it. Guess I'm not getting no more sleep," I sighed sitting up.

"You had a whole speech on fucking sleep. First of all it's about to be 12. Like get out your bag," she replied shaking her head.

"Sleep is very important to me! Take that back!" I gasped and she hit me with a pillow.

"Hey Rose!!" Zion smiled walking in my room with a huge bag. It was from iHop.

"Hey bestiieeeee!" She smiled hugging him as he sat on the bed in front of me.

"Hey beautiful," he smirked kissing my cheek. I smiled shyly and grabbed the bag.

"Hi," I mumbled taking out my food.

"You guys need to stop blushing because I'm trying to eat," Rose groaned looking at us uncomfortable.

"Shut."

"Up," Zion groaned finishing my sentence.

She stared at us for a moment and stood up quickly. "Too gross. Over y'all. I'm leaving goodbye."

She walked out my room closing my door and I shook my head. "She's so dramatic."

"That's Rose for you. How are you?" Zion asked eating his food.

"I'm ok. I'm looking for a photographer to update my modeling portfolio," I replied digging into my chocolate chip pancakes.

"I'll do it. We can do it tomorrow. Have Rose do your natural makeup and I'll set up a playlist of your favorite songs and ask B for his camera," Zion smiled.

"Really? That'll be great! Thanks," I smiled hugging him.

"Maybe they can come with us," he replied finishing up his food.