Chapter 6

"Harry where are you taking us?" I asked.

"Surprise." he said.

"This is really unpleasant. We're in the back of an alley!" Hailey said.

"What if we get mugged!" Louis said.

"What if we get raped!" I said.

"That won't happen when you have awesome biceps, here to protect you." Louis said smirking.

"You wish." I said with a smile.

Hailey:

Louis and Zoey looked so cute. It was adorable how Louis was flirting with her.

I looked at my phone and noticed that I had thirty two messages. They were all from Chelsea.

"I have thirty two messages from Chelsea." I said.

"Really what do they say." Zoey asked.

"Who's Chelsea?" Niall asked.

"She is a girl." I replied. "I am good friends with her."

"So what do they say?" Zoey asked.

"We're here!" Harry said. He grabbed my hand and led me inside. The others soon followed us inside.

"Harry, I just noticed. We're dressed like tourists." I said.

"So? We came here to have some fun." Harry replied. He led me to the bar and handed me a drink. "Non-alcoholic for you."

"Thanks." I said. I walked to Zoey who was sitting at a table. She had a drink and a guy. The thing about Zoey is that she thinks that she isn't pretty, but she is. She has amazing, straight red hair that goes below her shoulders and her green eyes are beautiful. Red looks amazing on her, but if you saw her with the dark brown hair, you would be in love with it.

"Do you want to dance?" Harry asked. I looked at him.

"Sure." I said. We walked to the dance floor.

Zoey:

"I like your red hair. Is it real?" Brandon said. I just met this guy. He took a strand of my hair and played with it.

"No my hair is actually dark brown. I dye it." I said.

"That's nice." he replied.

" I have to go now. Thanks for the drink." I said getting up.

"Wait, just come with me." he said.

"Actually I have this weird habit where I don't go to places with strangers that I met four minutes ago." I said backing away.

He grabbed my hand. "Let go." I said.

"Just a kiss." he said. "Then I'll leave you alone."

"Aren't you thirsty?" I asked. "I have a boyfriend. I'll call him." I said. This was a white lie. I did have one, but he was all the way in London. I could call one of the boys.

"Be my guest. I want to see who this boyfriend is of yours." he said.

"Get away from me." I said as he pulled me to a corner. He pinned my hands up on the wall with one hand.

"You have an amazing body. Just one night." he said.

"No because 1)You're thirsty. 2) This would be considered as rape. 3) I have a boyfriend. Let go of me." I said.

"You heard her. Let go of her." said a voice. He did as the person said. I turned around and found Louis there.

The guy left because people were soon starting to look at us.