Chapter 44

"Boy or girl?" I asked.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" Amanda asked a smile on her face.

I took the baby and I observed it. "A boy!" I exclaimed.

"You win. What's your wish?" Michael said.

"I don't know yet." I said.

"So that's why you wanted to know if he would be a boy or a girl." Joe said taking the baby from my hands. He played with it until it started crying.

My mum took over from there. "Yeah." I said. "So what are you going to name him?"

"Well we aren't sure." Joe said.

"Why don't you guys decide a name?" Amanda suggested.

"Us?" Hailey asked confused.

"Yeah. A name that everyone would agree on." Joe said.

"That's a good idea. We could get everyone's opinion." mum said.

The nurse came in and said "The baby can leave after a week or so. By then you guys should decide a name for her birth certificate."

"How about we give you the name by tomorrow?" my dad suggested.

"It's fine as long as we can register the certificate before the baby leaves the hospital."

"I see. So we have to come up with a name soon." Amanda said.

"First I need to take some tests, so if you guys could wait." she said. We all left the room and waited outside.

"I have a flight to go back to America so I'll be leaving. Tell Amanda." Michael said.

"Bye. I'll miss you. Come visit again. Also why are you leaving so early?"

"Something came up so I have to go now. I will come back to visit though." he said.

Everyone said bye to him and he left the hospital. I wonder what he had to do that was so important? Probably some work or something related to that matter.

"So now we just need to decide a name for this new baby." Harry said.

"But like what type of name?" Niall asked.

"Something with meaning." my mum said.

"Boy names don't have any meaning." I said.

"Then maybe just a name that sounds nice." my dad said.

"Joe, why don't you think of anything that you like since he is your son?" Liam asked.

"Well I only thought of girl names." he said.

"You really aren't prepared." Zayn said.

"True, everyone thought he would be a girl so we brought him girl clothes and painted his room pink." my mum said.

"You better change it because he will grow up liking the color pink which is horrid." I said.

"Pink isn't horrid!" Hailey and Harry exclaimed.

"Harry...you like pink?" I asked.

"I like pink on girls." he said.

"That's why you have a pink blanket." Louis said.

"Anyway, back to his name." Zayn said. "What do you think?"

"Well maybe something like---Damn its so hard to choose a name." I said.

"Search up names on the Internet." my mum said.

"That's a good idea." my dad said running out of the hospital. He came back in five minutes and turned on the laptop. He went onto the Internet and searched up boy names.

"Andrew?" Liam asked.

"Bleh!" I said making a face.

"Marcus?" Liam asked.

"Liam choose a name that doesn't sound so boring." Niall said.

"Here let me see." I said taking the laptop. "There are like so many good names here."

"Like what?" Louis asked.

"Gabriel, Daniel, Drake, Nathan--" I stopped looking at the other names.

"Those four names." Joe said. "They all are nice, but we need one."

"Yeah, so out of these four names what should his name be?" Hailey asked.

A/N: So like Hailey said I need to know which name would be the best out of those four. Which one do you like the best? Sorry I couldn't upload yesterday, but the server was currently not working. No offense to anyone that likes the names Andrew or Marcus. It was just for the story. Anyway, vote and comment. Your comments count this time. I need to choose a name, so please comment!

Stranded with....Louis Tomlinson and Harry Stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें