Chapter 34

"Zoey! Your going to be out in a couple of days!" Hailey said opening the door. I pulled the blanket off myself and looked at her. The boys weren't with her.

"Hailey!" I exclaimed, tears coming out of my eyes. She closed the door and came to me.

"Where's Louis and why are you crying?" she asked.

"L-Louis." I said.

"Did Louis do something?" she asked.

"No, it was my fault. I forgot about the lie we accidentally made up."

"What lie?"

"The one about Kevin. I told him that he was my cousin and then he got mad at me and left before I got the chance to say sorry." I said.

"I see. The next time you see him, just apologize. Also tell him the reason why." she said with a smile.

"The reason why?" I asked confused.

"Yeah we did that to make him jealous."

"Wait, why would we make Louis jealous?" I asked.

"To see if he likes you back." she said.

"Sorry, I don't remember that." I said.

"Of course, it was a small memory, but it was really important." she said.

"So when can I leave this hospital." I asked.

"In a couple of days. The doctor said that once he is sure that your body is functioning properly and stuff, you can go. He is going to take off the cast on your leg since it isn't as serious as your arm." she said.

"I see." I said.

"You landed directly on that arm of yours. It could have broke off, if it wanted to, but luckily it didn't. Your leg was ok, slightly damaged only. Then your other arm which was scratched by the car was bleeding a lot. Your head was like basically close to being cracked. You could have died." she said.

"I see." I said.

"Stop saying 'I see' a lot. You almost could have died, but all you can say are those two words. Your really an idiot." she said.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"Well, they went out to go get something to eat. There going to come back here and were going to eat together. Also hospital food stinks, so yeah." she said.

"Oh ok." I said zoning her out. I couldn't help, but wonder what Louis was doing. If he was mad, what would he do? Saving the earth from aliens could be considered a possibility, but it is impossible. He probably went home or something or he even went to Kevin.

"I have to go." I said cutting Hailey off.

"What are you talking about? You can barely sit up. Your not going. I didn't tell you this, not even the boys know, but the doctor said that you broke a lot of ribs." she said pushing me back down.

"That explains the pain." I said.

"That's why he said a couple of days. Once your ready to sit up and move around without feeling any pain. Why do you have to go?"

"I need to see Louis...now." I said. "Where is Kevin?"

"Kevin is with Zayn. It's 6 in the morning and the boys are trying to find something to eat. Kevin is at the boys place and Zayn is watching over him. I have a feeling he fell asleep too. Everyone almost pulled an all nighter." she said.

"Well we should all get some rest. You should go too." I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah. Call the boys. Go to the boys place and just rest. I'm not hungry, I just want to sleep." I said.