Chapter 30

"Another movie?" I asked just as our first one finished.

"No thanks. Can we go somewhere?" he asked.

"No car, but I can take you somewhere close." I said.

"Anything is fine." he said. The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it. Who could it be at this time?

Louis! Who else? Suddenly the lie came to me and I realized that I had to keep Kevin away from Louis. What if Kevin says something?

"Kevin go change, we will leave soon." I said as an excuse.

I walked to the door praying for the first time that it wasn't Louis. I opened the door and would you look at that. Niall was standing there with a grin.

"Niall you scared the living out of me!" I exclaimed.

"How?" he asked confused.

"Oh my god! You remind me of my cousin." I said noticing that they looked alike and they had the same adorable and innocent personality.

"Which cousin?" he asked.

"Kevin!" I blurted out forgetting that all the boys thought he was my son. I covered his mouth with my hands.

"Wait isn't Kevin your--" I cut him off by pulling him in.

"Do you have a car?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said. I felt stupid asking this. He was basically millionaire and I asked him if he had a car. "Come with me and I'll explain." I said.

"Ok. Let me go get my car." he said heading to the door.

"And Niall, don't tell anyone." I pleaded.

"Your secrets safe with me." Niall said walking across the street. I hope it was.

"I'm ready." Kevin said. I looked at him. So adorable! He was wearing a blue polo matched with shorts and white sneakers.

"Just wait. We have a ride. So wherever you want, we can go." I said.

"Yay!" he exclaimed only to be interrupted by a door bell.

"Looks like are ride is here." I said.

"Shall we?" he asked holding his arm.

"We shall." I said linking are arms in a comfortable position where he didn't have to stand on his tippy toes and I didn't have to bend. The doorbell rang again. I never knew, Niall was so impatient.

"Coming!" I exclaimed. I opened the door and was in front of three panting boys. "Is it really true!" they exclaimed.

"What? Harry where is Hailey?" I asked.

"Hailey had to go somewhere after our date." he said.

"Oh ok and what?" I asked.

"Is Kevin your cousin?" they asked.

"Who told you?" I asked.

"Niall." they all said.

"I told him to keep it a secret." I said walking out and linking the door.

"Big mistake." Zayn said.

"Niall can never keep secrets."Liam said.

"And by never we mean never." Harry said.

"Thank you Harry, but I think I got it when Liam said it." I said smiling.

We all got into the car. "Niall I told you to keep it a secret." I said once the engine started.