Chapter 9

"I thought we were going to play golf." Louis said as I slipped on a shirt and jeans in the bathroom. He was in my room.

"We were, but I just noticed that they don't have a field." I said.

"We could make our own." he suggested.

"Sure. Drill holes into the cruise. I'll just hope it doesn't sink."

"It won't. Please. I really like golf." he said.

"Louis I'm not stopping you from playing golf. Go ahead. I just want to play some badminton." I said.

"Badminton? Why didn't you say that. Badminton is way more fun. Harry and I; we are absolutely amazing at that." he said.

"Really then how about we have a match?" I asked coming out of the bathroom.

"Your shirt is see through." he said.

"Louis stop looking." I responded covering my chest. Then I realized that I had a tank top on underneath. "What are you staring at?" I asked.

"You have a tattoo?" he asked.

Then I noticed that Louis could see my tattoo. The tank top wasn't covering it. I pulled it down to conceal it.

"Yeah. I got it last year." I said.

"Can I see it?" he asked stepping closer.

"This is your first time seeing it?" I asked.

"Yeah I never noticed it before." he said.

"Wow. I have wore a bikini more than once on this cruise. How could you miss it?"

"I just did." he said.

I pulled my shirt up a little bit. "It's a heart and there is a ribbon on it. One name will be going on there." I said.

"Who's name?" he asked.

"Who knows?" I responded pulling my shirt back down.

"Anyway about the match..." he trailed off.

"Hailey and I against Harry and you?" I asked.

"You took the words right out of my mouth." he said.

"Well, lets go get those two." I said.

"What do you think those two are doing?" Louis asked as we walked to the elevator.

The elevator door opened and out came Harry and Hailey.

"Of course." I muttered.

"Of course what?" Hailey asked.

"We were just looking for you two." Louis said.

"We both decided to have a game of some badminton."

"So what are the teams?" Harry asked.

"Girls against guys, basically." I said getting in the elevator before it closed.

" You guys are definitely going to lose." Harry said.

"Who knows?" I said.

"No we are because this is our first time, right Zoey." Hailey said.

"Yeah but we might get lucky." I said.

"We go all out when we play." Louis said. We were now on the floor with all of the courts. Any sport besides football, basketball, and golf. They needed really big courts.

"Four rackets." Harry said to the blonde haired lady. Unlike other slutty blondes she just smiled and handed the rackets to us.

We then headed to the only empty court and got into our positions. I was in the back while Hailey took over the front.