Chapter 46

I squinted my eyes as the sunlight from the window woke me up. I turned around ready to hug my pillow, but was surprised when I found Louis there. Memories from yesterday flooded back and my face turned into a deep shade of red.

His chest slowly went up and then came back down. His hair was all over the place and I twirled my fingers around it. His hair felt so soft on my hands. I remembered that day when we were stranded on that island. The same thing happened, but he woke up.

I've been playing with his hair for more than five minutes and he didn't wake up. Yesterday, what time did we go to bed? For some reason I couldn't remember.

I gave him a peck and his eyes opened. Instead of backing away like last time I stayed there. His arm wrapped around my waist.

"You always take advantage of me." he said with a sly smile.

"I do not!" I exclaimed getting up. He pulled me back down and towered over me. He bent down and planted a soft kiss. "Aren't you taking advantage of me now?" I asked eyeing at my hands which were held back by his hands.

"That's only so you don't run away." he said.

"Well if Hailey comes in your going to be explaining." I said.

"Anything for this." he said kneeling back down. I turned my head to the side and he ended up kissing my cheek. "Why are you so stubborn?"

"Me, I'm not stubborn. I just don't want you to taste my morning breath." I said my cheeks gaining a pink shade.

"I have morning breath too." he said.

"Still--" I started.

"Take this." he said adding an icebreaker into my mouth. He put one in his mouth and wrapped his hand around my arms again.

He bent in and I turned away again causing him to kiss me on my other cheek. "Now what?" he asked getting impatient.

"Louis, what happened yesterday night?" I asked.

He thought for a couple of seconds and a smirk rose on his face. "Do you really want to know?"

My eyes shot wide. "Did we--" I cut myself off.

He laughed and let go of my arms. "You should have seen your face!"

I pushed him off of me and walked into my bathroom. "That was horrible Louis." I said to the door. I heard his footsteps come closer and I could almost feel his presence next to me.

"Open the door, please." he said.

"No. That was a horrible joke." I said. "I thought we really did do it."

"Do you really think that I would just do it with you like that?" he asked. I opened the door and he backed away. "So you did--" I cut him off.

"You think I'm not good enough?" I asked walking outside of the bathroom.

"It's not like that." he said.

"Then what is it like?" I asked sitting on my bed.

"I just don't want it to be like this. Also don't you have that one year rule?" he asked.

I looked at him and thought for a second. "So you wanted it to be special. Also I'll make it a month for you." I said.

"I think you really want to--" I cut him off by getting up and planting another kiss on him.

"This is embarrassing, but I really love you and I really want to kiss you and have--" he cut me off by planting another kiss on my lips.

"I know, I know." he said with a grin.