Chapter 12

We walked along the flawless halls to the elevator. "What about the other three?" I asked.

"Who? Zayn, Niall, and Liam?" Louis asked.

"No she was obviously talking about Clumsy, Lazy, and Brainy from the smurfs." Hailey said.

I laughed. "Yeah Louis how could you not get that?"

"You were?" he asked.

"No stupid." I said smacking him lightly on the head.

"That hurt." he said rubbing the area I hit him.

"Liar. Anyway where are they?" I asked.

"Well they kind of fell overboard." he said.

"They did?" I asked completely calm about the situation.

"No there hanging out together since we left them." Harry said.

"Why would you guys lea-oh." Hailey said.

"You guys do know that you don't have to hang out with us all the time. Give some time to them too." I said.

"No we talked about it and they understand." Louis said.

"Understand what?" I asked.

"Look where here!" Harry exclaimed.

"I can see that." Hailey muttered.

Harry just pulled her over to the table while I quietly walked there. Hailey and Harry were seated in front of me and I was sitting next to Louis.

I looked around and I saw the rest of the boys seated a couple of tables down. I got up and walked to them.

"Liam, Niall, Zayn. What are you guys doing here? Since where all together, we should just sit together too." I said gesturing them to come over.

I hated how these three were left out. I wanted everyone to just hang out together.

"Thanks, but we don't want to interrupt your double date. Plus we are already finished here, so we are going to leave soon." Liam said.

"Yeah go enjoy your date." Zayn said.

"Wait, what are you talking about? This isn't a double date. Those two just lost to us in badminton so there treating us." I said.

"Well they told us a different thing." Niall said.

"I think we leaked out the wrong information." Zayn said.

"No I'm glad I came here because now I know what the boys were talking about earlier. How you guys understood." I said.

"What are you going to do now?" Liam asked.

"I'm going to my room and ordering some food from room service. I'm not on a date with him." I said.

"Who's him?" Niall asked.

"Louis!"

"Niall just shut up." Zayn said.

"Listen don't ruin your whole entire afternoon. Maybe they were just embarrassed that you guys beat them and they didn't want to tell us. Maybe they used this double dating thing as an excuse. Don't leave because of that. Enjoy your day, especially since you got all pretty today." Liam said.

"You do have a point." I said.

"See if you calm down then you can think clearly." Zayn said.

"I guess your right." I said.

"Well we are going to be leaving now. See you around." Liam and Zayn said.

"By the way you look like a red lollipop!" Niall exclaimed. I just grinned at that.