Chapter 55 (Epilogue)

A/N: It is 12:00 in the U.S and oficially for us Americans it's Liam's birthday. Of course his birthday started five hours ago, but I wanted to post this on his birthday anyway. It's a special day! Love all my fans and this is dedicated to you.

5 years later:

"Exchange the rings." the priest said.

I looked into his eyes and he smiled. Everyone was present, the boys, their parents, my parents, Hailey, her parents, Kevin, Danielle, Perry, Amanda, Joe, Nathan, Daniel, Maria, and Joseph. Others where also present and everything was so grand.

I would be walking down the aisle very soon, just like my mother wanted me to. Hailey had gotten along well with her parents through these five years.

After getting married to Louis I would shift to his place. Hailey and Harry were already living together and right now I was alone. Liam who had gotten married to Danielle before the both of us had also moved out. He was currently living an awesome life. He even had a daughter named Diana!

The only ones left to get married were Zayn and Niall. They both had that special someone in their life and I had a feeling that another wedding would soon be coming up.

Hailey was now 25 while Harry was 24, but age didn't matter. They got married last year and we can say that she could possibly be expecting.

Louis slid the ring on my finger and I was in a daze. Was I really getting engaged to someone? Five years ago I was all flings, but one guy could change everything. Just like my mother had said. 'In due time a prince would come and sweep you away.'

She was right. My prince did come. I slid the ring on his finger. I heard the sounds of clapping and I now knew that I was engaged to Louis.

It felt like a dream, but it wasn't.

*********************

The reception hall was as grand as the engagement hall. But the best was the church we would marry at. I picked up the glass and took it to my lips.

The diamond reflected on the glass and it glistened. It was really beautiful.

"Zoey." Louis said. I looked at him a smile playing my lips.

"Yeah?" I asked looking at the slow dancing music coming on. It was really a pleasant sight looking at the boys trying not to step on their partners feet.

"Do you also want to dance?" he asked.

"I'm not good, but sure." I said as he took my hand leading me to the dance floor.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck loosely. We just swayed to the gentle music.

"Is this better than dancing?" he asked.

"Much better." I said.

"Can you believe it?" he asked.

"Believe what?"

"That we met on a cruise by bumping into each other and now we are getting married in three days."

"Believe it because it's happening." I said pecking his lips.

We swayed quietly for a moment and I wished that this moment could last forever, but then again I did want to get married to him as soon as possible.

I paused and noticed how everything was going around in circles. Everyone was getting blurry and my eyes shut down. I blacked out and that too on my engagement night.

As long as it wasn't the wedding night.

Louis:

As soon as her eyes shut, I knew that she fainted. From what I don't know.