Chapter 7

A/N: Sorry I took a really long time to upload, but it was a super busy weekend. Just gained a newborn for my family. She's a girl, no name yet; hopefully it's an easy name to pronounce. Anyway here it is.

I opened my eyes. This didn't feel like my room. My head hurt and I didn't remember anything from last night. I heard soft breathing and looked to my right. Louis was there.

My eyes widened when I saw that he had no shirt on. His chest was going up and down in a rhythm. I got out of his bed and walked backwards. I slammed into something.

"Shit." I muttered. I hurt my foot. I looked down and I still had on yesterdays clothes. Good. Nothing happened. The pounding in my head hurt like hell.

"So you're awake?" Louis asked.

I looked back at him and said "Yeah. How did I get here?"

"Well, yesterday somebody drank a little too much of alcohol."

"I don't drink in foreign countries."

"Well you did yesterday. Someone spiked it. You were lucky Liam found you." he replied.

"But how did I get from that club to this room?" I asked.

"I carried you back bridal style. Your in my room, I didn't have the key to your room." he replied.

"My back pocket." I said.

"I'll remember that next time." he said.

"Ok well I'm going to go take a shower." I said.

"See ya." he replied as I slipped on my sneakers and left. I reached my door and went to get my card out only to find it not there.

I walked back to Louis' room and knocked on the door. I checked my phone. It was 8. Hailey who had the only spare key wouldn't be awake. If I tried to wake her up, she would literally kill me.

The door opened and Louis was standing there in boxers. "Hey. I'm gonna stay here for a bit." I said. He let me in.

As I sat down on the bed he said "No key." I simply nodded.

"Do you have some Advil or Tylenol?" I asked.

"Liam carries that. He knows that we usually get hangovers." he replied. "Let me go get one."

I waited for him and soon he came back with a couple of packs. I took one a chugged it down without water. My grandma always says that the more water you drink, the less effective the medicine will be.

"No water."

"Nope."

"Well I'm going to go to the shower since you already woke me up." he said.

"Ok I'll be watching t.v." I said. I picked up the remote and settled down on some pop star news. This was actually the only time I watched it. I wasn't into the drama or gossip. I'd rather watch movies or cartoons.

The only reason I stopped was because I read the words ONE DIRECTION in capital letters. I've heard of them before. By who? Oh the boys.

The caption said One Direction hits the... I couldn't read the rest since Louis came back and was standing in front of the t.v. in his boxers.

"Louis move. I want to see what there talking about. There showing a picture of one direction. " I said.

The image that I could see was basically nothing. Just a couple of glimpses of arms. " Oh sorry." he said moving out of the way.

Soon I saw the band. "That's One Direction? They all look so ugly." I stated. "But one guy looks okay."

"No that's the Wanted. They're irrelevant; change the channel." Louis said.

"You don't like them?" I asked.

"Who? The Wanted?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"I don't like them." he replied.

"Oh. I haven't heard of them." I said.

"How come you haven't heard of bands?" he asked.

"Well I used to know a lot about them and I was up to date with everything. Now my world just revolves around living together with Hailey, taking care of my mom that expects too much from me, the new baby that will soon be coming, and movies. I've just been really busy, that I don't have time for bands or other things that aren't important." I replied.

"Whose baby is it?" he asked.

"My sister's. Only a month old." I said.

"So you have to take care of her?" he asked.

"Amanda does. She has to like concentrate on a diet and I help her do that so she doesn't eat wrong things." I said. "But I'm not helping out now since I'm here."

"Oh I get it." he said.

"How does your mom expect too much of you?" he asked.

"Well she wants me to be a perfect daughter. Amanda is kind of one because she's married and she is going to get a baby. She wants me to get married and have kids too. But I don't know about that." I said.

"How do you not know about that?"

"Well I don't have the right guy. I mean Alex is nice and amazing, but I don't picture him as my husband."

"Well who do you picture as your husband?" he asked.

"A guy that works out, the perfect blue or green eyes, good sense of style, needs to listen to me and understand me, musically talented, and a good sense of humor. I also like a guy who doesn't rush things." I said.

"Wow that's a lot of things you want in a guy." he said.

"Theres a lot more." I said.

"Well I think that's good enough." he said. " Do you know what color my eyes are?"

"Um." I took a step closer to him and leaned in. Our lips were inches apart. I took a look into his eyes. They were blue. "Blue." I said taking a step back.

"Louis I think the shower is on." I said.

"Oh I forgot all about that. I'll be out soon, don't leave." he said running inside. Soon an idea popped into my head. I struggled to walk through his messy room, but finally made it to a good hiding spot.

I ducked down completely concealing my self. I heard the shower stop and then the door click after about 5 minutes.

"Ok Zoey did you know I could play the piano?" he asked. I heard the shuffling of feet and him saying "Zoey."

"I can't believe she left." he said just as he sat down on the bed. I jumped up and said "Boo!" just as I saw him turn around. His eyes went wide, but he didn't let out a scream.

"So you're musically talented?" I asked taking a seat on the bed.

"Yep. I don't consider my self an expert, but I can play." he said.

"Well that's good. Louis what time is it?" I asked. He got up to get his phone and it said that it was now 9.

"You think Hailey is awake now?" I asked.

"You shouldn't be asking me that. She is your best friend. You should know the time she wakes up." Louis said.

"You're right. I'm just gonna go and knock on the door."

"Bye." he called out as I walked to the door.