Chapter 13

"I just noticed something. We hang out with you everyday now. I feel like we all came on the cruise together." I said as we all met outside the boat.

"Hey you know you love it." Liam said.

"Yeah I guess. I mean the more, the merrier." I said.

"So where are we going?" Hailey asked.

" Well Zayn found an awesome place where we could spend our whole day there." Louis said.

"And where is this awesome place?" Niall asked.

"We are going to Oceanario de Lisboa." Harry said.

"What is that?" Niall asked.

"It's an oceanarium." Hailey said. My eyes went wide. I couldn't go there. I started to bite my lip which I did when I was nervous.

"You guys can go without me." I said after calming down.

"Why? It's going to be really fun, Zoey." Louis said.

"No means no. I am not going." I said sharply this time except for the quivering in my voice.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

" Not really." I said.

"Wait oceanarium. That means sharks right." Hailey said. I nodded. "Yeah Zoey can't go there."

"Why can't she?" Harry asked.

"Because..." Hailey trailed off remembering our promise.

"Because?" Liam asked.

Maybe I could trust them. I decided to trust my instinct on this and I started. " It's a long story." I said.

"We have time." Niall said. I led them to a bench and calmed my breathing.

"Well when I was 13..."

"You sound like your starting to sing Baby by Justin Beiber." Zayn said.

"I love Justin Beiber!" Niall exclaimed.

"Let her tell her story." Louis said.

"Never mind. Let's just go." I said getting up to walk.

"Zoey wait up!" Louis exclaimed.

"Maybe I'll tell you another time, but right now I just want to go to this aquarium and get it over with." I said walking faster.

"We don't have to..." Louis was cut off.

"Which way is it to the aquarium?" I asked the boys.

"Wait up. I'll lead you." Liam said.

Hailey ran to me and whispered " If you want, you don't have to go to the part with sharks, just look at the tropical fish."

"Your right. I'm going to do that." I said. The boys caught up with us and we started our walk to the aquarium.

***************

It was really big. This is my first time after that incident. " Let's go!" Louis exclaimed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the first area.

"Louis wait for the rest." I said planting my feet firmly on the ground. He stopped and gave me the puppy dog look. Too bad that everyone caught up and it didn't work. " Now we can go." I said pulling him.

We stopped by the first stop where I saw tropical fish. "There really pretty." I said.

"They are." Louis said smiling at me. I looked at him and then averted my attention to a blue fish coming close to me. I took my hand and touched the glass. For some reason my hand felt heavier. I looked at it and I noticed that Louis had his hand firmly on mine.