Chapter 21

"Zoey wake up!!" said a voice. I opened my eyes slowly and found the sky. I thought the ceiling was white in my room.

"Zoey!" exclaimed someone. I sat up and touched my head. I was having a hangover. What happened yesterday?

"Where are we?" I asked. My eyes went wide as I took in all my surroundings. Ocean, ocean, ocean, and ocean.

"How did we get here?" I asked panic in my voice.

"Everyone, just calm down." Louis said.

"Let's think back. What do you think happened?" Harry asked.

"I have a feeling that we all somehow got onto this lifeboat and we fell into the ocean." Hailey said.

"Well I've read a couple of books about survival." Louis said.

"Let me guess. The Hunger Games." I said.

"Yes that's the one." he said.

"So you plan on killing us to survive?" Hailey asked.

"Yeah." Harry said in a joking matter.

"Anyway what are we going to do about this mess where in?" I asked.

"Well first thing is first we have to get to land and then we have to find food." Harry started.

"Can we just find land first?" I asked starting to panic at the amount of water around me.

"Yeah, we should start paddling." Hailey said.

"With what our hands?" Louis asked.

"Exactly." she said starting to paddle.

"What's in this bag?" Harry asked.

"What bag?" I asked. I turned around and saw Harry rummaging through my bag.

"Just a bathing suit and some other clothes." he said.

Then it clicked. I got those for Hailey in case she wanted to tan? with me. "Those are for Hailey." I said handing her the bag.

"You brought extra clothes."

"Yeah in case you wanted to tan with me yesterday." I said.

"You were really drunk yesterday."

"Guys stop talking and more paddling." Louis said.

"I see land!" Harry exclaimed after twenty minutes of paddling.

"It isn't main land. I think it's an island." Hailey said.

"Looks like it." Harry added. "Let's paddle at full force!" he exclaimed creating an echo.

"This is kind of creepy." I said.

"How so?" they all asked.

"Well I've seen a movie where people get stranded on an island and it has a killer loose. It's just really creepy." I said.

"I remember that movie!" Hailey said. "That was some scary shit."

"Ok this is getting even creeper. I'm not talking about this anymore." I said.

"Just a few more feet." Harry said trying to change the topic.

"Yeah keep pedaling, girls." Louis said with a grin.

"Are you always this happy?" I asked.

"No he's just crazy." Harry said.

*********************

"Theres a lot of sand." I said as soon as I stepped on the island.

"And that's the first thing you say." Louis said.

"I think we should go and explore now." Hailey said.

"We should split up and pick up anything useful. It covers more ground." Harry said.

"Thats a pretty good idea." I said.

"So I guess we already know the groups. See you two soon." Hailey said heading off with Harry.

"Wait what?" I asked confused.

"Those two just want to be alone. Let's go." Louis said heading to the opposite direction.

"I really don't think their going to start a snog session on a stranded island." I said following him.

A/N: Two chapters today. This one was only because I was not happy with the other one. So enjoy this.