Chapter 45

A/N: So I have seen the comments until now. Out of the names Gabriel, Daniel, Drake, and Nathan mostly everyone that commented voted for... Anyway enjoy and comment!

***************

"So out of the four names who likes the name Drake?" I asked. Niall raised his hand. "So only one person." I said taking a seat on the chair.

"I vote for Drake too." Zayn said.

"Make that two." I said mentally noting the amount of votes for each name. "What about Daniel?"

I waited for two seconds and saw that no one voted for that name. "Zero, what about Gabriel?" My parents raised their hands for that.

"So two for that too. So I'm guessing the rest of us vote for Nathan."

"Yeah, Nathan is a very fine name." Liam said.

"I think it's perfect for my son." Joe said.

"But before we decide anything, we should ask Amanda." Hailey suggested.

"Good idea." We walked inside the room and found Amanda picking at her nails. "I have a feeling that your bored here." I said.

"Hospitals are boring. I wonder how you bear with it since you end up here frequently?" she asked.

"Anyway, we all voted on a name for the boy. The name that got the most votes is Nathan. What do you think?"

We all waited for her answer. Honestly I thought that she would say no probably thinking that it was old fashioned, but my choice isn't much different then hers which would result in his name being Nathan, hopefully.

"Nathan..." she started thinking.

I looked at her wondering what she was thinking about. "Nathan suits him." she said looking at the boy.

"I knew it." I whispered to myself.

"So everyone agrees on this name?" Joe asked. Everyone nodded and a couple of 'yes's came.

"Its official. Nathan is the name." Amanda said with a bright smile. Louis was right, giving birth does hurt, but when your holding the baby in your arms everything goes away and you smile.

*****************

A couple of days later:

So far it's been two days since Nathan was born. September 20th, I now had to add a new event in my calendar. Nathan's Birthday.

My phone started to ring and the name Louis popped up on my screen. A picture of us at that beach that Hailey took was my screen saver. It was my most favorite one since it looked so natural compared to the other ones.

I clicked on the green button and pressed the phone to my ear. Careful not to make my ear touch the end button.

"Hey." he said making a smile appear on my face.

"Hey." I replied.

"Are you free tonight?" he asked.

Suddenly I became nervous. Was he asking me out? Oh wait, this was completely normal since we were going out. "Um... I guess." I said.

"Do you still want that double date?" he asked. A sigh of relief that I didn't know I had came out.

"You bet." I said. "Did you ask Harry?"

"Yeah those two were going to go, so they decided that it would be easier for the four of us to go." he said.

"So when are we going?" I asked. "What time?"