Chapter 33

A/N: Sorry for the late upload. I didn't upload for like two days! I'm so ashamed, but I've been really busy. So sorry. Plus I was waiting for some comments and I know what to do now. So read and enjoy! Don't forget to comment and vote. I'm so close to 5,000! Keep reading!

*****************

Hailey:

I sat there, my head resting upon my hands. I looked at the white tile floor. I remember this same scene when Zoey was attacked by that shark. I was in this same spot looking at the wall and bawling. At that time Amanda was there to comfort me.

But she wasn't here. Zoey's whole family went somewhere for some medical stuff. My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID. It was Harry.

"Hello." I said.

"Um...well I just wanted to know if you knew Zoey's family number?" he asked.

"There our of town. Forget it. Harry can you come here?"

"Hang on. I'm coming with all the boys." he said. "Don't worry."

"Come quick." I said before hanging up. I really needed him here now. I walked to the front desk and waited for them. The other corridor was empty and so lonely. At least there were some people here.

"I'm so happy for you." said a girl. A hospital isn't a happy place.

"Congratulations!" another girl said. I looked over at them and saw the two girls touching a woman's stomach.

"Their kicking!" one exclaimed. That explains why their so happy. In my experience a hospital is nothing, but sorrow.

I hate hospitals. Every time I came here, someone was always hurt. Like my grandma Jude, who died because of cancer. Then John, my older brother who broke his leg and could never play soccer again. Then Zoey, who was attacked by a shark and had been traumatized by water.

Who knew what would happen this time? Every time I came to a bloody hospital bad things always happened.

"Hailey!" exclaimed a familiar voice.

"Harry." I said happy to see him. I wasn't smiling. I've been through too much.

"Where is she?" Louis asked.

"At the end of the corridor." I said. Louis ran and all the boys except for Kevin ran after him.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Zoey just had an accident. It will all be alright." I said. I looked at the time. Close to nine; any second Kevin would black out.

"I want her to get well soon." he said.

"She will. Are you sleepy?"

"Close. My bedtime is coming soon." he said yawning.

"Come on. Go to sleep on my lap." I said taking his hand and walking to a seat. I placed him on my lap and gently stroked his hair.

In a matter of minutes he fell asleep. I heard the sliding of doors. Louis got up and I turned around.

Zoey came out in a stretcher. The nurses guiding her to a different room.

"Is she alright?" Louis was the first to speak.

"Zoey..." he trailed off.

"What is it?" everyone basically screamed. A face of worry was clearly showing.

"She is suffering from minor coma and minor memory loss. I don't know when she will wake up. About her memory loss, she only forgot certain things. Like her memory is there, but she might have forgotten a birthday party or a small event." he said.