Chapter 19

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me..." was the first thing I heard. I slowly opened my eyes and grabbed my phone.

The caller ID said Louis. I was going to hang up, but of course my finger pressed the answer button instead.

"Zoey! How do you like your new ringtone?" he asked.

"That song. I just heard it for the first time." I mumbled.

"Oh well I set that up for you. It's your new saved ringtone. Anyway are you ready?" he asked.

"Louis I just woke up." I said.

"Oh, I'm outside your door." he said.

"I think you should go back to your room until I'm ready." I said. "Which could take about an hour."

"Or you could open the door and let me in." he said. I started to walk towards the door and on my way I multitasked. I combed through my hair, so it didn't look like a birds nest and I was holding my phone trying to talk to Louis.

"I'm coming." I said opening the door to find no one. "Your not even in front of my door." I said turning around.

"Zoey! I'm right here." he said. I turned around to see that he was there. I rubbed my eyes. Maybe I was just seeing things.

"Louis." I whined crawling into my bed again.

"Zoey." he said in the same tone.

"I just want to sleep. Didn't you say that we were going to go somewhere at 5:00."

"Zoey you do know that it's 2:00 and you take about an hour to get ready so that would make it 3:00 by the time we get off the cruise. Then that means that we catch the cab and then it takes us about an hour or so to get there. So then we will be a little bit early then 5, but it's ok." he explained.

"Ok stop talking, I'm going to the shower." I said shutting his mouth with my hand.

I had a feeling he was flustered for a few minutes.

"You do know what your tank top says, right?" he asked.

I grabbed my towel and hung it behind the bathroom door. Louis got off his seat and came closer to me. "No why?" I asked not paying attention as I warmed the shower.

"Kiss me." he whispered into my ear.

"Louis Tomlinson, get out of my bathroom!" I yelled. I pushed him out and checked my tank top. It did indeed say the words kiss me.

I sat down in the shower. The water was running on me. This was bad. If he does that anymore then I will definitely fall in love with him. Just by being near him, my heartbeat gets faster.

My face grows bright red because he whispered in my ear. Plus the downfall of this was that he didn't have any feelings for me. Zero.

I stood up and forced myself to get ready. After I finished my shower, I got out in a towel. I opened the bathroom door and walked out only to forget that Louis was in my room.

"Zoey your hair is brown." he said.

"Yeah I'm going to dye it tonight." I said.

"I like your brown hair more than your red hair." he said.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah it brings out your green eyes more." he said.

"Really." I said amused. I never really thought about how my brown hair brought out my green eyes. I grabbed my clothes and went back into the bathroom. I changed into what I picked out and walked back outside.