Chapter 42

"Louis!" I exclaimed. He ignored me and kept on walking. I continued speaking. "That kiss was nothing. He forced me and he wouldn't let me go until I gave it to him."

He ignored me and kept on walking. "Louis your an idiot! You really think that I would cheat on you like that. I really do love you! How could you even think like that! I even wanted to do the legend of eternal love with you too! Your an idiot!" I exclaimed. I turned around because I felt the tears prickling my face. I ran away from him.

How could he even think that I was cheating on him? It was forced.

Without realizing I walked into the restaurant where the boys and Hailey were. I wiped my tears and sat next to them. "Hailey I'm going to be going to Hawaii." I said with a smile.

"Why? All of a sudden?" she asked.

"I'm just going to go on surfing competitions and stuff." I said.

"Your aiming to the top again?" she asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I thought you were afraid to surf." Liam said.

"Overcame my fear." I said.

"That's nice." Niall said clearly not paying any attention.

"Hailey I need advice." I said getting up and motioning her to follow me. She got up and followed me to a corner.

I told her what happened and she looked me in a serious way. "So your planning a trip to Hawaii so you can get away from this?"

"No it's really true." I said.

"Anyway. Go grab his hand and run to the beach. Take the seashells and throw them together and then just give him that kiss!" she exclaimed causing the boys to look at us.

"I will and don't forget to do it with Harry." She laughed and I said "You know what I mean." With that I ran off to find Louis.

I ran to our spot first and he wasn't there. I glanced around the beach five times until I spotted him. I ran to him and was about to grab his hand until I saw another girl with him.

He gave her a kiss and I gritted my teeth. I took the milkshake from a waitress and just dumped everything on him. I staggered back and said "You actually forgot about me this quickly. Mine was a complete accident, but you did it on purpose. Your a complete jerk!" I exclaimed walking off.

Did I see something wrong? Did they even kiss? My mind was telling me that they did, but my heart was saying something different. Louis wasn't like that. He couldn't just forget about me like that either.

Without knowing I walked to the other side of the beach where you would throw those seashells. I sat down on the sand and looked out into the water.

Tears were brimming down and I didn't stop them. I needed to get all of them out. I looked at the two pink sea shells in my hand and saw our names written on them. I threw them to the side and rested my hands on my knees.

Maybe it was true, he kissed that girl. If it was a simple misunderstanding then he would have came by now. I heard foot steps coming towards me. I felt Louis' hand brush mine as he picked up the shells to sit next to me.

"We really didn't kiss." he said.

"Go away. I don't like talking to jerks." I said.

"Well you wanted to throw these sea shells with a jerk." he said. I could feel a smirk on his lips.

I turned to him and gave him a hug. "Your an idiot! How come you didn't trust me at that time. The guy kissed me with force. He wouldn't let me come see you."

"I know." he said hugging me back.

"What were you doing with that other girl?" I asked.

"I was talking to her and you made me all sticky." he said.

"Well you guys looked like you were making out." I said in my defense.

"From your position you would think that." he said.

"Well I mean like--" I said trying to think of right words. I really didn't know what to say in these situations.

Thank god Louis said "Do you want to throw the seashells?"

I nodded. We both stood up and he grabbed my hand which now had the shells in them. We threw them into the water and I turned around and gave him a kiss.

He looked surprised at first, but continued it. The sun was probably setting down and you could consider this the perfect moment.

When we ran out of breath we both sat down and watched the sunset. I nuzzled into him since it was getting colder by the second and without noticing fell asleep.

I was probably tired especially because of everything that was going on. It was a long day and I was knackered. I felt someone pick me up and start walking. I nuzzled into him and put my arms around his neck.

I continued to sleep until a car horn woke me up. "Where are we?" I asked.

"Going home." Hailey said. The boys in the back were close to sleeping. I guess they were pretty knackered too. "Good night." she said realizing that my eyelids were closing like the other boys.

A/N: I liked writing this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it and keep on voting. Comment too please!