Chapter 43

"So your tour is going to start soon?" Amanda asked the boys. We were all seated on my sofas and just talking. Amanda decided to take a visit and meet me. Secretly she wanted to know more about Louis and Harry.

"Yeah. I believe it is starting on October 1st." Liam said.

"So you two are planning on having a long distance relationship?" Amanda asked.

"Only until the tour is completed. Then we're coming back here." Harry said.

"That's nice." she said.

"I'm going to Hawaii." I said.

"On vacation... Again?" Amanda asked.

"Nope." I said.

"Then why are you going there?" Louis asked.

"To hit the waves again." I said.

"Your going to surf!" Amanda exclaimed. "Didn't you have a phobia?"

"Louis helped me get over it three days ago." I said.

"That's sweet. Louis what did you do? I tried, but she never went into the water."

"Well all I did was take her hand and lead her into the water." he said thinking for a moment.

"Why wouldn't you go in the water when I did it?" she asked.

"I don't know. I just went into the water with Louis." I said.

"It's the power of love." she gushed.

My face gained heat. I knew this was coming. She would always find a way to embarrass me. "Really?" I asked.

"He is kicking." she said. Her eyes became wide.

"I win!" I exclaimed.

"I think she is going to come out soon!" Amanda exclaimed.

"Wait. Are you trying to say that you don't know if she is a boy or a girl?" I asked confused of the situation.

"Zoey she is going to be giving birth on our carpet if we don't take her to a hospital!" Hailey exclaimed going to Amanda's side.

"Ok. Someone run smoothing circles on her back. Someone call the hospital." I started.

"I'll call the hospital." Liam said.

"Breath in." Harry said. You could see by his facial expression that he was freaking out.

"It hurts!" Amanda exclaimed.

"Relax." Harry said. He grabbed two pillows and put them at her side.

"Harry are you a pro in these situations?" I couldn't help, but laugh at the way he was panicking.

Zayn came and helped Harry set up the pillows. "He was pranked by Louis and I one time."

"Really?" I asked.

"Zoey! Pay attention here." Louis said.

"Oh right. I forgot." I said.

"How can you forget about your sister who is close to giving birth on your carpet?" Niall asked.

I heard the distant sound of an ambulance coming and Liam came back. "Joe isn't picking up."

"Call his work. My phone." she said breathing in. Sweat was pouring down her face.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"It hurts like hell." she said.

'I don't want to give birth.' I thought in my head. If it hurts this much than there is no point.

"Really?" Louis asked.

"What?" I asked once I looked at him.

"You don't want to give birth?" he asked. I have a feeling that I said that out loud.

"Um... I guess." I said. "It hurts so there really isn't any point."

"There is a point. Once you see the tiny baby in your hands all of that pain goes away." he said.

"Are you thinking about the future?" I asked. He looked away slightly embarrassed.

"This is really cute guys, but we have an emergency here and you guys talking about your future isn't helping." Niall said finally getting off the sofa.

"Sorry." we both said at the same time.

"The ambulance is here!" Liam exclaimed. A stretcher came and took Amanda away.

We drove behind the ambulance and once we reached the hospital Amanda was sent to a room. In a matter of seconds Joe was here and he went into the room.

"Louis do you want a boy or a girl in the future?" I asked.

"A girl." he said. "What about you?"

"I'm scared about giving birth and starting my own family." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"It hurts." I said.

"I know. In the end it still brings a smile on the couples face."

"You say that because you don't have to go through the pain." I said.

"It's true, but in the end the mother is the most important piece in a family. She gives birth to them and raises them. Also she keeps the family together." he said.

I soon heard a couple of screams and then the soft sound of crying. "Welcome." I whispered to myself.

My parents came along with Michael. "Are you ready to see if they are a boy or a girl?" he asked.

"Yep." I said. The doctors came out and said we could all go inside. We all huddled into the room and I saw the baby. "Boy or girl?" I asked.

A/N: I have decided on the gender. Boy or girl? What do you think? Who knows what will happen? Anyway vote and comment!!!