Chapter 28

It had been over a week since we came back from that island. The last place we saw the boys was at that base. They had to go do some One Direction related things. So far Hailey had been in contact with Harry and we learned that they were not in London. They were somewhere else, but they would be back soon. Once they were back, they would finish the rest of their vacation. As for the two of us, we were off work until our vacation was over.

I turned off the faucet and stepped out. Wrapping myself in a towel I walked out of the bathroom.

"Surprise!" exclaimed a bunch of voices.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"We finished everything early, so we came back to visit." Liam said.

"Plus, we found out that our house is across the street from your complex." Harry said.

"That's great and all, but can we talk once I were proper clothes."

"We prefer it this way." Zayn said.

"I have a feeling we should all get out now." Hailey said leading them away. I closed the door and walked over to my bed. I plopped down on it and took a breath.

In a few minutes I was changed into black flexible shorts and a striped pink shirt with a hood.

My phone made a twinkle sound and I grabbed it. Once switched on I went to my messages. A message from my mom.

Mom:

Can you take care of Kevin while I go out of town? Your dad needs to get his blood pressure checked and he has to take some other tests. Plus Amanda has to take care of herself, so...

I replied back:

I hate when you trail off and make me finish your thought. Anyway, I'll take care of him. Hope he likes watching movies!;)

I sent it to her and walked to the living room. "Sure took your time." Louis said with a grin.

Ignoring him I said "Hailey, Kevin is coming to stay over."

"No problem. You mean your little guy, right?"

"Yeah." I said. "At least he will enjoy movies with me." I stuck out my tongue at her like a child causing a stir of laughter.

"Kevin, that name rings a bell." Niall said.

"Isn't Kevin Louis' pet pigeon." Harry said.

"Well that's a different Kevin. My Kevin is a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes." I said.

"I see." they said. "But how is Kevin related to you?"

"About that. He is my..." I was cut off.

"Son." said Hailey. My mouth hung open.

"Hailey what are you talking about?" I asked.

"No need to be embarrassed. He's you son. Actually, I chose what to name him. Anyway, Zoey can you help get drinks?"

"Sure." I said giving her the what-the-heck-was-that look. She just shrugged and walked to the kitchen.

When we were alone I asked "Why'd you say that?"

"Just to get someone jealous." she said.

"Who? Harry?" I asked.

"Your really are an idiot. I was talking about Louis. Should have seen his face." she said laughing.

"Hailey, I'm warning you. Don't create these misunderstandings." I said.

"Well we just switched his position as your cousin. It was only a teeny tiny lie. I won't say anymore." she said.

"Fine. Who knows what the boys are thinking of now because of your outburst?"

"It's ok. Forgive me and let's take these drinks out." Hailey said grabbing a couple. I followed pursuit after grabbing a couple. They were really cold.

The rest of the night went by fast and I didn't even know when it became morning. The doorbell ringing woke me up and I strutted my way to the door.

I opened the door and found blue eyes. "Morning!" he exclaimed with a grin.

"Hey. How could you wake up this early considering what time you fell asleep yesterday?" I asked.

"Don't you mean today?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said yawning.

"Anyway get ready. I'm taking you somewhere today." he said.

"And where would that be?" I asked.

"Secret." he said.

"Louis I hate when you do that!" I complained.

"Well your going to have to get use to it." he said.

"I'll try. Anyway I'll be down soon. Just sit on the couch and watch t.v. or something. Oh and if a bear attacks you..." I was cut off.

"Were in a city. There are no bears." he said chuckling.

"Oh trust me. There are bears." I said pointing at Hailey's room.

"Time is ticking. We are going to be late." he said.

"Hold your horses. I'm coming after I take a bath. Next time a warning would be pleasant." I said climbing the stairs.

A/N: Kind of a filler, but good stuff will happen. And I know that I'm making it slow since Louis and Zoey aren't together yet, but if you hold your horses, you'll see that it will be coming up soon. Jk, keep reading. The part about where they would end up together soon was not a lie. It's coming. Vote and comment.