Chapter 38

The music played in the background. I never knew that Hailey could do so well without me. "Niall, don't drink a lot." Liam said as him and Niall walked toward the bar.

"Harry, why don't you just hang out with Hailey by the DJ?" I suggested. His face lit up and he walked towards her.

"I guess you really wanted alone time." Louis said.

"Nope. I said that because Harry looked like a lost puppy and also Hailey won't worry about Harry flirting with other girls."

"That's true. Harry is considered the flirt." he said.

"And what are you considered?" I asked.

"The funny one."

"I see. Well what you said right now isn't very funny."

"Check out my video diaries and my voicemail." he said.

"Heard the voice mail and I do not plan on watching your video diaries." I said.

"Whatever you want. Anyway let's go." he said pulling me somewhere.

"Louis, stop walking fast." I said pulling on his hand.

"Oh my god! It is you!" exclaimed a voice. I turned around and saw Chelsea.

"Hey Chelsea." I said. Louis stood next to me and just smiled at her.

"Who is he?" she asked looking him up and down.

"My boyfriend." I said grasping Louis' hand tightly.

"You caught a fine one. Much better than your previous." she said looking at his lips. I could just claw her right now.

"I guess." I said.

"Well have fun. Don't go overboard." she said walking away.

"From the way, you talked to her sounds like you don't like her." Louis said.

"Yep, don't like her one bit. She's a slut. Yesterday I found her roaming around with Alex. She was the girl, Louis." I said. "Well I don't care now."

"Isn't she Hailey's friend?" Louis asked.

"They are, but I really don't like her. I found out about her 'true' intentions yesterday." I said.

"Forget about her, let's go." Louis said pulling me. "I just want to make sure: Were you jealous?"

"Yes. She was looking at you and stuff. You didn't notice anything."

"Not really." he said.

"Well it doesn't matter. Let's just go to this place that you want to take me." I said starting to walk so it didn't look like I was being dragged.

"Here we are." Louis said.

"We are just in a corner of the club." I said. "This isn't much of--" I was cut off by Louis' lips on mine.

It was much longer than last time. He pulled back and said "Was this longer?"

"Not enough."I said pulling him in. His lips were gentle on mine. I felt his tongue brimming my bottom lip. After a while I granted him permission to enter and throughout every part of the kiss, I gained sparks. Each spark was unique in its own way.

*****************

Hailey:

"So how do you know which switch is which?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. I just know." I said.

"It's really confusing." he said with an adorable pout.

"To you only."