Chapter 15

A/N: I just did this chapter really late and everything is from my horrible memory. Since this is a fanfic I made some things up. So don't judge and enjoy.😃

The cruise was slowly docking. You could feel the motion dying. Everyone was eager to get off this boat.

"Zoey, Hailey what are you guys going to do in Ireland?" a voice asked us. I turned around and to my surprise I saw Niall.

"Well we really don't know."Hailey answered for both of us.

"Do you want to come to my place? My mom made dinner for the boys and she wouldn't mind if you came over. Actually she'll be really happy!" he said.

"We really don't want to intrude. Plus aren't you boys tired of us hanging out with you everyday." I said.

"No it's really fun with you two. Plus your not intruding so come." Niall said with a puppy dog face.

Hailey nodded. She was weak with puppy dog eyes. "I'll come." I said with a smile.

"Guys there coming!" Niall screamed. In a matter of seconds they were all present.

"So you guys were hiding?" I asked.

"Yes." Louis said.

"So are we going to go now?" Harry asked.

"Yeah let's go!" Niall exclaimed. I could tell he was really excited since he was going home.

We got off of the cruise and Niall led the way as we walked to his house. His grin became wider as we got closer to his place.

"So this is it." he said presenting it to us like it was an ancient place. I looked at it. It had that Irish way to it. For example, there was a lawn gnome. Except this was a unique one. It was shaped like a potato. Then it clicked to me that it was that potato guy from Toy Story.

"Niall!" a lady screamed. She gave Niall a hug and retreated. The lady then went to the boys and gave them a hug. She came to us and she came to hug me.

"I don't hug people. It's awkward. Sorry." I said backing away.

"That's perfectly fine." she said with an Irish accent.

"On the other hand I love hugs!" Hailey said going in for one.

*****************

"So You guys get comfy while I go make the dinner." she said.

"Make sure you make roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, and baby potatoes." Louis said in a horrible Irish accent.

"Really?" I questioned smiling. I tried to keep a straight face, but for some reason I couldn't.

"It's just his way of teasing Nialler." Zayn said.

"Nialler?" Hailey asked.

"My awesome nickname." Niall said.

Harry was flicking through channels lost in his own world. I wonder what he was thinking about. "Harry can you put something on?" I asked.

"Huh wait what?" he asked.

"I said stick with one channel."

"Oh ok." he said stopping.

"Harry change the channel!" Liam screamed. Harry looked up at the screen and the remote fell. The batteries flew out.

Zayn was covering his eyes and I just went to the t.v and covered it. Niall was just cracking up. "Harry I found a battery." Liam said grabbing it.

Harry placed the battery in and Hailey got up to help look for the other one. Louis was sprawled on the couch staring at the t.v with a grin. Could he see anything? No I was covering the screen, he was staring at me. I felt my face get hot.