Chapter 14

Two days on the cruise without touching land would be really fun. We could go shopping or just relax. Maybe I could get a tan. No that could result in a sunburn.

"What are you thinking about?" Hailey asked.

"Nothing important." I said.

"Louis."

"Why do you think that I would think about him?" I asked.

"Just a hunch." she said walking out of the elevator.

We reached the floor that had the gymnastics and spa room. "Zoey!!" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and found a grin.

I remembered yesterday and for some reason I couldn't meet his eyes. The kiss was nothing. Why was I feeling this way? I forced myself to look into his blue eyes.

"Hey Louis."

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Well isn't it obvious that I'm going to the spa with Hailey." I said.

"I don't see Hailey around here."

"Hailey?" I asked looking around. Where did she go? Wasn't she next to me a couple of minutes ago. Wait, was she planning on leaving me with Louis?

"I'm going to the spa too." he said.

"You are? You looked like you were heading to the gym." I said.

"Well yeah I already finished." he said.

"Your not sweaty at all." I stated.

"Well I didn't do a good enough workout." he replied uneasily.

I couldn't help, but laugh. "I think the boys are looking for you."

"They are?" he asked while turning to face the gym.

"Yeah, bye Louis. I'll see you later." I said walking towards the spa.

"Wait!" he exclaimed. I turned around and waited for him to speak. "Do you want to go shopping tomorrow?"

I thought for a minute. What the heck. "Sure. I'll see you then."

"Or maybe sooner." he said walking backwards to the gym door.

"Louis watch out!" I warned. Too late. He turned around and hit the glass door.

"Louis are you ok?" I asked walking to him.

"Perfectly fine." he said. I cracked up.

"That's where trying to act cool gets you. Anyway see ya. Don't slam into any other doors." I said giving him a wink.

I heard him say "Who said I was acting?" I just smiled and kept on walking.

I walked to the spa door and opened it. Wait I just winked at Louis. What was happening to me?

*******************

Louis:

I walked to the gym. "Nice going." Harry said. They were all laughing at me.

"That was horrible." Liam said.

"You just slammed into the glass door in front of her." Zayn said trying to steady his breath.

"I can't stop laughing!" Niall exclaimed.

"Hey she said yes." I said trying to support myself.

"Ok fun is over we have to get these biceps and abs fit." Liam said heading to his usual machine.

"Harry do you like Hailey?" I asked.

"Yeah." Harry said simply.

"Like the way I like Zoey."

Stranded with....Louis Tomlinson and Harry Stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें