Chapter 41

"Hailey I think the can got stuck in the machine."

"Try slamming your hand on it." she said carrying a whole bunch of cans.

"Let me get it out for you." a guy said coming towards his. He slammed the machine causing it to come out.

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

"If you aren't busy tonight, how about we go throw two shells into the ocean?" he asked.

"Sorry she already--" Hailey started.

"What about this two shells?" I asked getting curious.

"Well the legend is that if you throw two shells with your name and the name of someone else, your love will be eternal. But they have to throw it with you." he said.

"Oh. Well thanks for the info. I have to go now. Bye." I said running off with Hailey.

"Hey!" he exclaimed back. I ignored him and kept on walking.

"Are you going to do that legend with Louis?" Hailey asked.

"Yeah. You should do it with Harry." I said. She gave me an awkward look and I realized what I said. "I mean like the legend." I said correcting myself.

She laughed and said "Yeah I will." we headed back to where our things were and we handed everyone a can.

I sat by Louis and whispered in his ear "Meet me at 6 by the shore."

"Why?" he asked.

"I'll tell you why there." I said winking at him.

"Ok. I'll see you at 6."

"Where are you two going at 6?" Kevin asked.

I looked at Louis and we both said "Secret."

"Stay exactly like that." Hailey said. We both froze and she took out her camera. She took a picture. "So adorable."

I looked at it and said "Thanks." I had a feeling that a tint of red was on my cheeks.

"So let's go eat!" Niall exclaimed.

***************

"Do you want us to order for you?" Liam asked.

"Nope. I know what I want this time." I said.

"And what would that be?" Harry asked.

"Well its just a banana milkshake." I said.

"Aren't you hungry?" Niall asked.

"She isn't like you." Zayn said causing laughter.

The waiter came and everyone took turns placing their orders. I looked up to see the guy from the soda machine. "It's you." I said pointing at him.

"Yeah it's me." he said. "Anyway what would you like?"

"A banana milkshake." I said. He left and I looked at everyone.

"Who was that?" Michael asked.

"A guy who helped me get a stuck can out of the machine." I said.

"Oh ok." Louis said.

I looked at my phone and went through twitter. I felt déjà vu all over again. I ran through my tweets finding a lot of followers and a couple of hate comments. I laughed at one that was sent to Hailey.

"Do you guys even read twitter comments?" I asked.

"Sometimes." they all said.

"Well let me read this one. '@hailey_92 Did you get some of Harreh's gravy yet?' Some of your fans are really perverted." I said. I looked at Hailey and her face was crimson. My eyes gazed to Harry and saw him equally bright.

"What does that mean?" Kevin asked. I looked at him.

"Great job. Teaching little kids these things." Michael said.

"It means that Harry makes awesome mash potatoes gravy. That's why people want to try it." I said creating an excuse.

"Oh ok." was followed by laughter. I sheepishly looked at them all.

"It was the best thing I could think of." I said.

"Here you go." our waiter said. He handed me my milkshake and gave everyone there food. He left after handing everything out.

I lifted up my glass and found a piece of paper. "What could this be?" I opened the paper and found a number on it.

"What are you holding?" Michael asked snatching the paper from my hands.

"It's a number." Hailey who was next to him said.

Louis looked up and he looked at Hailey. "Are you going to call him?" Harry asked.

"No." I said glancing at Louis. Harry was doing this on purpose.

"But he was a good looking guy." Zayn said going along with Harry.

"I'm not calling him." I said getting up. "I'll see you outside." I walked outside the restaurant and went for a walk. It was close to 5 and I had to meet Louis in an hour.

Louis:

"I'm going to go too." I said walking after her. When I got outside I lost sign of her. Knowing her, She probably went on a walk.

In the distance I could see someone getting farther away. From the back it looked like Zoey so I decided to follow her.

Zoey:

I walked to the forest area and looked at the scenery. "What's your name?" asked someone from behind me. It was the guy who gave me his number.

"Hi. It's Zoey." I said.

"The names Ethan." he said.

"Nice."

"Anyway do you have some spare time today. I really want to do the legend with you." he said.

"We met by accident and we don't even know anything about each other. Plus I have a--"

"It wasn't an accident, it was pure fate." he said.

"Can you leave me alone please? I just want to go for a walk and go back to my boyfriend." I said putting emphasis on the word boyfriend.

"Ok, but I'll let you go if you give me a kiss." he said taking hold of his hand.

"I'm serious. Let me go. I'll report you Ethan." I said glaring at him.

"All I want is a kiss and your free to go." he said.

"Only on the cheek." I said desperately trying to get away.

"I'll take it, but both cheeks." he said.

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes. I kissed his left cheek first and his right cheek.

His grip on my hand loosened and just when I was about to go he planted his lips firmly on mine. The kiss was forceful and disgusting. I pushed him away and spit on the ground. "You sick bastard." I said walking away.

I walked towards the shore and I saw Louis there. "Louis!" I exclaimed.

"Go out with me for a few days and kiss another guy. Nice." he said walking away.

"It's not what it looks like." I said walking after him. I went in front of him and he just brushed past me.

Why does this happen to me? "Don't you trust me?" I asked in a whisper. Wasn't a relationship based on trust? Louis was an idiot. Somehow I had to make him realize that the kiss was nothing.

Louis needed to know that the kiss was forced.