Chapter 47

Chapter 47:

It was already September 30. Time flies fast nowadays. I had my duffel bag in my hand waiting in line to get my boarding passes.

Ever since Monday I hadn't seen Brandon and I was hoping that I wouldn't see him again.

Hailey was next to me as I punched in the confirmation code to print out the boarding passes.

Once I was done four tickets popped out. I had a confused look on my face. How come four came out when only two of us were going.

I walked to the boys and them noticing my confused expression asked 'what was wrong?'

"We got four tickets instead of two." I said. I handed them to Hailey and she looked at them.

"Zoey, that's because we are boarding two planes to get to Hawaii. One for England to Georgia and the other for Georgia to Hawaii." she said.

"Oh ok." I said just as Liam and Harry came back.

"What's your flight number?" Louis asked.

"It's Terminal B and Gate 24." I said reading the boarding ticket.

"That's our gate." Niall said looking up from their boarding passes.

"Niall, I thought you knew." Harry said.

"Knew what?" he asked.

"We are all going on the same flight to Georgia and then Hailey and Zoey are going to take a flight to Hawaii." Liam stated.

"Oh." was all Niall could say.

"Are we going to stand here all day or are we going to head to our gate?" Zayn asked.

"If we did that then we would miss our flight!" I exclaimed walking away. I looked back and found them all staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"That was the first time I heard someone respond to my question like that." Zayn said.

I grabbed my purple bag and hoisted it on my shoulder. It was surprisingly light. I could lift it with one finger.

I lead the group as we walked to terminal B. It wasn't far, you just had to take an escalator and walk straight until our gate came.

I stopped at gate 24 and took a seat. The others were really slow. It took them another five minutes to get here. As they approached I did everything I could to avoid looking at the airplanes. It wasn't a phobia, it was just that I despised airplanes.

I hated how when they land they form those air bubbles in your ears and whenever you yawn they pop. It hurts a lot and I usually come prepared, but this time I forgot the cotton balls. I also hate when it goes up. You get a mild dose of the ear bubbles and I hate when it tilts to the side to try to balance. The only part I like of the plane ride is when it's midair.

"Zoey!" exclaimed a voice. I looked around and saw that everyone except for Louis wasn't here.

"Louis! Where did everyone go?" I asked.

"Hailey and Harry went to go check out magazines and Niall dragged Liam to the food court. Zayn is probably doing his hair in the bathroom now. More importantly, what were you thinking about?"

"Nothing." I said getting embarrassed. It was embarrassing that a girl who was close to turning 19 was afraid of airplanes. "Louis how old are you again?" I asked trying to change the topic. I clearly knew he was 20.

"How awful! You can't even remember your boyfriends age." he exclaimed feigning hurt. He places his hand on his heart and did some more dramatic nonsense causing me to laugh.