Chapter 23

A/N: Heyyyyyy! I just want you all to know that I'm coming back on July 23rd and guess why that's a special day! It's the day that the boys formed together as a band. Yay! I uploaded this today because I found some free wifi at a cafe. Hopefully I can upload chapter 24 before I leave. Anyway I want you to enjoy this chapter!

"What is that?" I asked as soon as I calmed down.

I heard it make some weird noise. Soon I heard footsteps and Hailey exclaimed "It's Perry the Platypus!"

I turned to her with a questioning look on my face. "No it really is!" Harry exclaimed.

"First of all, who is Perry the Platypus?" I asked. Then it ring to me on who it was. The platypus from Phineas and Ferb.

"You really need to watch cartoons." Louis said with a disappointed look.

A/N: So the cliffhanger on what was in the closet was Perry! Just Kidding! My best friend gave me this idea and I thought I might add this. Well the real thing that happened is after this author's note. Enjoy and remember to vote and comment!

********************

"Get this off of me!" I exclaimed. My eyes were closed and I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I didn't know what was on me, but I had a bad feeling. I soon heard footsteps coming.

Soon the weight was off of me and I slowly opened my eyes. I found Louis and Harry laughing like idiots and Hailey was smiling. I had a feeling that she was close to cracking up.

"So considerate of you guys to help me up." I said getting into a seated position, my back on the wall.

"Sorry we were occupied." Louis said.

"Yeah I could see that." I said giving them all a glare. I really don't get how being stranded on this island is an exciting thing. The boys clearly are filled with energy.

"You got scared of a science lab skeleton!" Harry exclaimed snickering.

I looked at the thing that was on me. Harry was right, it was a skeleton only, but it still gave me the creeps. Hailey went up to it and started to feel the bones. How could she be so brave?

"No it's a real skeleton. It's the skeleton of a guy." Hailey said.

"How do you know?" I asked after a random shiver came. Was it getting colder?

"Trust me. I know." she said.

"Well how did it get in the closet?" Louis asked.

"You really think I know?" Hailey asked.

"Maybe it's ghost is still wandering around here." Harry said causing me to gain goosebumps. It really is getting colder.

"Is it just me or is it getting cold--?" I was cut off by a banging sound.

"What is that?" Hailey asked, her arms wrapped around Harry.

"See I knew this place is freaky. We need to get off this island as soon as possible." I said slowly getting up.

Suddenly the sound of scratching on wood rang into our ears. "I'm leaving." I said heading towards the door. Soon a hand was on my arm. I slowly turned around praying that it wasn't something out of the ordinary.

I found a pair of blue eyes staring into me. "Wait."

"For what? Can't we just go?" I asked.

"Yeah you can if you want to walk in the rain." he said pointing to the window. I looked through the small opening in the wall which Louis referred to as the window.

"Really." I said. "So we're stuck inside a small shack with a wandering ghost possibly waiting to kill us all." I said.

"Everyone knows that a ghost can't touch us." Harry said with a nervous grin. So now he was scared.

"Yes they can. What if they possess someone's body and then they come--" I was cut off again by a scraping noise in the kitchen.

"It's in the kitchen." Hailey pointed out the obvious.

"Louis go check out the kitchen." I said pushing him forward.

"Why me?" he asked.

"Because your a guy." Hailey and I said together.

"Harry you go." Hailey said pushing him to the door.

He looked back at us fear on his face. What if it really was a ghost? What if he came back possessed?

A/N: Another cliffhanger. I'm sorry, but I just love ending in cliffhangers. Hopefully I can upload 24 soon. Anyway enjoy this and don't forget to fan, comment, and vote! And don't forget to tell me what you think about the chapter. I love hearing what you guys think and if you guys want to give me some ideas, I'll be happy to use them.