Prologue

I started working at the Starbucks down my street a few weeks ago. I had to get a job super early so I can pay my college years and save some money to build up my project career. I am forced to do this because my dear father left me, my mother and my little brother a few weeks ago. Guess why? He said that he never wanted to live this life, besides a sick wife and with two children to take care of. She's not even sick of a very serious illness, no, but she had to stop working. She has breathing problems that prevent her from making intense efforts. She's an E.R doc at the Toronto General Hospital. At least, she was.

So now there's no wage to keep our family up, but I've been hired for that job at the Starbucks and I hope that it'll help us a little bit waiting for me to find another job as a photographer because that's my project career. My mom has to get well soon because we were used to resting on her shoulders while my brother and I were living our lives and going to school as normal children. Even though I'm 18, I don't know if I can do this. Take my mom's place and be the woman of the house until she gets better. I don't want to disappoint her or my brother but I don't know how to do this and I'm really scared.

I hate my dad for leaving us alone while we needed him. I never thought he could do this but actually, he did. I'm saying that because we were like the perfect family living in a neighborhood and having a perfect life. The kind of family in "desperate housewives", like the Van De Kamps. We were that family laughing all day long and enjoying those moments of happiness. But my dad just ruined everything.

------

Here is the prologue of my story and I hope you like it. It's only the prologue so you don't get confused during the story.

The story will really begin with the chapter 1.

I love you all and hope you like it. <3

-----