Chapter 72

- EXTERIOR POV -

Crying all the tears of her weak body, Alyssa tries to calm down and to focus on what she could do to get some help because she had to break up with the one person who could actually help her. She broke up with the one person who was the nearest. 

"Oh, Shut up, I don't wanna hear your cries... There are a lot of other boys in the world, you'll find another one. It's not like you don't know how to steal other's boyfriend, right?" 

***

- 2 weeks ago: ALYSSA'S POV -

Shawn opens the door but I can't see who it is since his tall height hide the person but as soon as she talks, I recognize her voice that drags me on my nerves. 

"HI, Shawn! You finally came back home! I was waiting for you, you know..." Jenny says in a sensual tone as if she was about to throw herself on him and kiss him. 

I'm about to get up and join them in the entrance but then I remember that she doesn't know about Shawn and I. Or at least, she thinks that I don't care about Shawn. That's what Shawn thought would be better so she doesn't bother us anymore but she's doing way more since she thinks she can date him again. 

I stare at them, listening to what's happening and how will Shawn react. 

"Jenny... what are you doing here?" He asks. His back is facing me but I can see him crossing his arm. 

"Well... I thought that you could have let me enter so we can remember the old nice days in your bedroom..." She says with the same tone she used since he opened the door but now she puts her hand on his shoulder and lowers it, caressing his whole arm. 

Thinking about them having intimate moments together makes me wanna throw up so much I hate her. And I swear to god that if it was up only to me, I would tear her hair one by one until she becomes bald but thanks God Shawn pushes her hand away of him before my anger grows bigger. 

"I don't need to remember anything and I already have plans for tonight... like for all the other nights..." He says and starts closing the door but the hoe she is doesn't give up. 

"She's here huh?" Her voice sounds so... sad? Disappointed? 

She really thought that she could get something from him tonight but she didn't and I'm really happy about that. I mean, I would have questioned on my couple if she got anything, to be honest. But even though I don't like her. I'm trying to put myself in her place and watching the person you love with someone else and being happy with them must be heartbreaking. 

I, honestly, don't know that much about Shawn's ex-girlfriends or if he loved them but I know that Jenny hurt him. Does he still care about her? I don't know. Does he still care about what she did? I don't know either.

"Have a good night..." He ends and closes the door. 

He stands there for a second, running his hand through his hair as to put the things together in his head so I just get up and walk forward to him. 

I hug him from the back, my arms around his torso, my hands on his abs and my head leaning on his back. 

I don't say anything but he turns to me, in my embrace and cups my cheeks to leave a soft kiss on my lips. His smile is gone and his eyes don't meet mine. He's just looking everywhere but me. 

"Shawn... you okay?" I ask, stepping back and he finally glances at me. 

"She started crying..." He says almost in a whisper and I look at him confused, not knowing why he's telling me this. "She started crying because of me  and now she's sad while I'm happy with you..."