Chapter 43

"I don't know what to wear... I don't even know if I really want to go on that date..." I tell Rosalie who's sitting on my bed while I'm looking in my wardrobe for something that I could wear.

I hear her footsteps approaching me and soon she stands next to me.

"Where is he going to bring you?" She asks and crosses her arms over her chest.

"He didn't want to tell me even though I called him back... The only thing he said is that I shouldn't wear jeans." I say and look down at what I'm wearing. Black jeans, hoodie, sneakers, and a messy bun as my hair look. I'm such a mess.

I sigh and I look back at Rosalie who seems to think of something and then she starts putting off of my wardrobe all my dresses.

"Hey! What are you doing??" I ask, watching her putting everything on my bed.

"You said that he told you not to wear jeans right?? I'm helping you to find something cute." She says and shows me one of the dresses.

A long and red dress which is slotted on the side and with a beautiful neckline. It's the most stunning dress I have. I'm keeping this dress to wear it for a special occasion since I bought it a while ago to attend my parents' 25th anniversary before my mom got sick. But since the anniversary didn't happen, I still have it and I can't part with it.

"No way," I say and take the dress off her hands to put it back in my wardrobe.

She doesn't try to understand and shows me other outfits until I find the good one.

I wanted to wear something better than only jeans and a hoodie but I didn't want something too outrageous.

I'm really undecided about the clothes. One day I can wear a simple hoodie and the day after I can wear a classy and sophisticated outfit but right now I'm completely lost.

After about an hour of looking for a great outfit, I decided to not wear any dress or skirt but pants. Grey and classy pants, white blouse, black shoes and a black handbag.

I get in the bathroom to shower, do my hair and makeup and I finish with changing into the outfit I chose.

"How do I look?" I ask Rosalie when I get to my room where she waited for me.

"Wow... completely stunning," she says which makes me smile and I thank her.

Then I go downstairs where my grandparents and Liam are sitting in the sofa and watching a movie.

"Hi! I told you that I was going out tonight and... yeah... it's Time for me to go..." I stutter and the three of them turn to me.

"You're absolutely gorgeous Lys," Nanny says and hearing her calling me with this nickname warms my heart because she's the only one who uses this one.

My grandpa smiles at me and they both get back on the sofa while Liam walks in front of me and goes upstairs without saying anything while he always hugs me when I go out.

I don't even try to understand and hug Rosalie but we get interrupted by my phones which rings.

Knowing that it's Cameron, I don't pick up and just say goodbye to her.

"I'll take my things and get back home right after! Just enjoy your night and call me right after" she says while kissing my cheek and I chuckle.

I whisper a "thank you" and get out.

I close the door behind me at the same time Cameron gets out of his car to join me.

He left his eternal leather jacket to wear a black vest suit, white t-shirt and black jeans that fit him so well.