Chapter 25

-EXTERIOR POV-

Alyssa begged Cameron and Shawn to stop yelling but she hadn't any strength anymore and couldn't support her body. She tried to say something, with a weak voice and still holding her head in her hands but she fell before she had the time to say something understandable.

Fortunately, Shawn quickly took off his hands from his pockets and lifted her up before her head touched the floor.

"Here!" Cameron started moving toward them and tried to take Alyssa with him.

"Don't you dare to touch her! You were about to let her do what she wants while she wasn't going well at all and look how she fainted! Now get your dirty hands from here." Shawn said with the deepest voice ever, showing his anger through it but containing himself not to do anything stupid.

"Who do you think you are to do whatever you want and decide what she should do?" Cameron tried to get himself right but it just made Shawn being angrier.

"So I was supposed to let her here, suffering, right?" Cameron didn't reply because he knew he was wrong but his ego couldn't take it. "Anyway...I'm not doing this... you're not worth it." Shawn finally ended up this tensed conversation before it would have got... more important and ended up with a fight.

Shawn carried Alyssa in his arms, putting one behind her back and the other under her knees. He then called Teddy for help, who walked to them right after.

"Do you have any room where she can sleep without anyone to disturb her?" Shawn asked Teddy who put his glass full of a mysterious drink on a table.

"Ohh daddy is carrying his princess to the bridal suite!" He said with a smirk and moving his eyebrows up and down but Shawn calmed him down before he added anything else.

"Oh fuck off!" Shawn said contracting his jaw and following Teddy upstairs with Alyssa in his arms.

"Just chill, boy! It isn't as if it was The Big Love with the bitch who's your girlfriend!" Teddy admitted without looking at him.

"Who said that it wasn't the big love? and don't call her that please..." He said but, both of them knew that he wasn't sincere.

They both knew that he was lying to all the world but particularly to himself. He was just hiding.

Teddy opened a bedroom's door and Shawn put Alyssa on the bed.

"Just let her here, no one will come here and she probably is comfortable in that hoodie," Teddy said while getting out of the room.

"Dude, don't doubt about my hoodie," Shawn said chuckling and stayed there a little.

He was alone with her. She was sleeping deeply in the bed and he sat on the couch on the opposite side of the room.

He just wanted to chill and stay in the calm and sooth silence whereas the rest of the house was burning out with all the music.

"I love the hoodie on her", He thought when he stared at her. Admiring her pretty face and her beautiful brown and wavy hair falling on her face. His gaze was locked on her. He couldn't look anywhere else and he knew that it wasn't good. Not for his couple. He wasn't doing well by admiring another person than his girlfriend. He shouldn't have any contact with her because he knew how angry could Jenny get.

Shawn shook his head to focus back on Jenny and to get up so he could let Alyssa sleeping peacefully and join his girl but he fell asleep.

What a perspective do we have here! Two different worlds in the same house. The people on the other side of that door who danced, sang, played and drank. These same people who didn't care about anything but enjoyed their life and did some stupid things that they probably will regret the next day when they will get up. And there also are two people sleeping in this quiet room where nobody can reach them.

Who are happier? The people drinking to forget or the ones sleeping to escape their responsibilities? Who are less destroyed? The ones who want to erase all their past or the ones who want to turn the page and keep on walking?

Does a happy person without any problem even exist? If yes, then I want to meet them because even the happiest is sad and going through some tough things.

Happiness and love are pretty the same.

You can do anything to get those crazy feelings but you'll always end up with a broken heart. Whether you felt at the greatest or the lowest.

There's no other exit. That's it.

Are we even going to heal?

-----

Yooo everyone! this is the 25th chapter and I hope that you like it with the exterior point of view. Tell me what do you think about it!

Love you all.

-----