Chapter 6

"Get the hell away from here!" I hear a voice almost shouting at me so I raise my head and look up at the person standing in front of me.

"Excuse me?" I ask Jenny who's standing in front of me, alone, with her hands on her hips... Such as a bitch.

I look at her shocked and angry but I just try to stay diplomate and calm.

"You heard me!" She giggles.

"Well, we're not going anywhere, we're staying here until we finish our drinks." I replied, sinking back into the seat and crossing my arms over my breasts.

"Your glasses are empty!" She almost shouts.

"Well, I don't care! I don't wanna go right now so, get the hell away from here!"

"There's no more table and I want your seat! Plus you're only an employee here and I'm the consumer so I decide!" She chuckles as a witch.

"Absolutely not and I just realized that I wanted another drink!" I tell her, getting up and then I look to Josh. "I'm coming back in a minute... Stay here"

I stand up from my seat and get to the counter to order something but the waiting was pretty long and I was so angry at that hoe who disturbed us. My turn finally arrives and I pay the drinks I chose and I start getting back to our table.

I walk carefully so I don't pour the drinks over my clothes but the second I look up to see where I am going, I notice that Josh isn't alone with the bitch but now his boyfriend is with them. They seem to be mad, all of them seem to argue and the most I approach them, the most I hear what they're saying until Shawn opens his mouth and makes me even angrier than I already was.

"Why do you have to be such a dick?" I hear him almost shouting and I walk to them faster.

I put the drinks on the table and shout back at this stupid human being standing in front of me.

"Hey! Can you tell me who do you think you are to talk that way to my friend, ugh? Because I don't understand why are you two acting like shit to us! You disgust me." I say, frowning and wait for an answer.

"Ummm, let me think..." The slut begins. "We are Shawn and Jenny and we're better than everyone here so next time I ask you to let us your seats you'll do it."

"What if I don't ?" I ask, putting my hands on my hips.

"Otherwise I'll do something worse than that...." She admits and I look at her confused but I understand when she takes one of the drinks that was on the table and pours it over me. Josh gets up shocked.

"Jenny..." Shawn says, frowning. Looking mad? No, he doesn't because he's a bitch.

I feel all the coffee flowing down on my clothes.

I hate her.

I feel my anger getting bigger and I can't contain myself anymore and raise my hand to slap her which makes her crying such as a kid.

Oh, my god, I guess I am dreaming.

"Don't ever raise your hand to her again." Shawn says, contracting his jaw.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? didn't you see what she did?" I ask him but he doesn't reply. He knows I'm right but he'll never get me right.

"Alyssa, come with me... We're getting out before the devil attacks us again." Josh says and we walk outside quietly until we reach the car.

"I hate them with even the smallest piece of my heart."