Chapter 49

I didn't talk with Shawn since the day I listened to his song and I don't really know why. Maybe I was scared, maybe I was angry or maybe I was too busy but deep in me, I hoped that he'd call me. I wanted him to, but nothing. 

However, I take my phone from my handbag while getting in the car to call him because I wanted to talk about his song. I didn't ask him how he feels or anything even though this song is really really vulnerable. I've just finished my class of the day so I take this little moment to call him but the second I unlock my phone, I get a call from another person. 

< Cameron Williams is calling >

I sigh when I see his name on the screen because I didn't see him since the soccer game. Seems like he's reborn from nowhere!

"Hello," I say right after I pick up and he immediately answers. 

"Hi, beauty... I'm calling you to ask you out... I don't know... maybe we could go to the cinema or something like that..." He asks as if he was asking for some bread at the bakery. 

Seriously? 

"Well, I don't know... I don't have the time at the moment... I'm sorry..." I try to decline his proposal but he insists. 

"Please, Alyssa... You told me that you'd give me another chance..." I don't know why he wants to date me that much but it seems really weird to me. 

"But-" I don't have the time to argue that he cuts me off. 

"You said yes." He doesn't give up. 

"Fine." I finally accept but more to end this discussion than to see him because I didn't like his behavior at the game and even at the restaurant. 

"Thank you," He says and I'm about to hang up when he adds something. "Oh and... Is your brother okay?? Is he training hard at the soccer club? Is he tired sometimes?" He asks many questions at the same times and it just confuses me because I don't get why he's talking about him. 

"What??" I ask while turning on the engine of my car. "Listen, Cameron, I'd love to answer your questions but I gotta go. Bye." I say and hang up. 

I start driving away but before putting my phone back in my handbag, I hear a tinkle which says that I received a message. 

< From: Teddy 

Hi you! Could you pick me up at the studio before we hang out with your friend?? See u > 

Teddy, Rosalie and I have planned to hang out today since we don't have any work and because I didn't see them in ages. So we wanted to do something all together and I was going to the restaurant we chose to take our lunch but Teddy's text changes my destination. 

I reply to ask her for the address and drive off when I get it. 

I don't know why she asked me to pick her up while she told me that she'd take her car but it doesn't change anything to me. I'm somehow happy to see where she works and with who. 

After about 15 minutes, I finally find the location of the studio and I take my phone to tell her to join me outside. 

"Hey, Teddy... I'm here,-" I quickly say but she doesn't let me finish and talks over me. 

What do people have with cutting me off all the time ugh? 

"Get inside." She says as if she didn't hear me. 

"What?" I ask but she already hung up. 

I sigh and get out of my car that I lock. Then I push the big door of the studio and get in it. A huge great soundproof place separated in two and so beautiful. On a side, people who are listening to some music and regulate it with the sound engineer, probably musicians and others.