Chapter 63

"I didn't want to leave without clearing up everything and you to stay here thinking some stupid things. And even though we still need to hide, my love to you is the same." He admits and leaves a soft kiss on my lips.

We're still standing in the middle of his living room, his arms surrounding me and my face hidden against his chest.

I step back and gently pull away from his embrace to face him, with my arms around his neck.

"I'll miss you," I say, which makes a huge smile growing on his lips.

"I'll miss you more." He says and leans in to press his lips against mine for a few minutes.

We enjoy those few moments together because soon he'll start packing his things in his suitcase and I'll have to go.

I try to help him with his clothes and all this stuff but I realize that I have to go sooner to see my little family and hang out with Josh.

I quickly change into black heels, black jeans, a white shirt and a grey cardigan. I let my long brown hair down and get out of the bedroom with my bag carried on my shoulder.

Stepping forward to the entry of the condo, I see Shawn waiting for me and I put my bag down to hug him.

"You better not forget about me while you're outside the country." I chuckle and cross my arms over my chest. His smile extends and illuminates his angelic face.

That smile.

"Shut up, I'll be back in a few weeks and I'll call you as many times as I can." He laughs, pulling me into a hug.

"I can't wait to hear your new song and to watch all the upcoming interviews," I say and pull back from the hug.

"Is my little baby fangirling?" He asks, raising his eyebrows and smirking.

"Maybe" I admit and kiss him one last time before I get out of the condo.

"I'll call you when I'm there," he shouts from his condo while I'm walking in the elevator.

The doors close at the same time he closes his and I quickly run outside to get in my car.

I first have to drive to my house and see how mom is doing. I didn't talk to her in a day and that was enough to miss her.

When I finally arrive, I park the vehicle in front of the house instead of in the garage so I won't lose any time when I'll get out again.

"Mom?" I shout when I cross the front doorframe with my bag and my keys in my hand.

I'm not excepting to see anyone except mom because Liam is probably at school and my grandparents visit us only in the evening.

I let down my things on the ground and walk to the living room but I don't see or hear anyone here so I get to the kitchen and that's when I notice a piece of paper with a note on it written by mom saying that she brought Liam to school and went to the hospital.

I don't know if she drove there to get hired back or to do more tests related to her illness but I'll find out tonight so I decide to leave it until she comes back and I take my phone to call Josh.

I raise up my phone to my ear when I click on his name to call him and walk outside with only my keys with me.

"Aly! How are you, sweetheart? I missed you!" I hear Josh's voice coming out on the phone which makes me instantly smile.

"Hi! I missed you too... where are you? I wanna see you." I say and get back in my car at the same time.

"At the Starbucks, I'll finish my shift in about an hour and a half." He says and I nod while driving away from home.