Chapter 16

"Where are you going, Lyssa? Are you leaving me?" Liam says when I put on my coat to get out.

"No, I told you I was visiting a friend for the night... but Rosalie is with you and she has my phone number if there is a problem... I'll never leave you alone... Aren't you my Superman?" I say which makes him chuckle.

"Yeah, and you won't even have the time to miss her because I prepared a lot of games to spend that evening!" Rosalie says with a huge smile getting form an ear to the other.

I kiss him and hug him one last time and when I get out of home I just thank Rosalie and warn her to call me even if the littlest thing happens.

I dressed in a casual outfit because I don't know anyone. I just want to try to spend this evening incognito and without anyone noticing me.

I join Josh who was waiting for me outside, in his car and get into it.

"Ready little lollipop?" He asks and makes me laugh.

"Not really... but do I even have a choice?" I ask, looking at him starting to drive away.

"Not at all."

He drives until we arrive at a huge house outside the town which is already filled with a lot of people. A lot.

We both enter the house and he directs me, with him, searching Matt and his crew as he said.

"Josh... It's okay I can just stay here waiting for this party to end..." I say shyly, trying not to stumble on someone's feet.

"No way! I brought you in this party to enjoy your moment alone, far away from your life and also to get a boyfriend... It isn't because you push me away each time I try to make a move that any other guy can so let's get some male." He says, pulling me by my arm and still moving forward.

I don't have the time to contest that he already found his friends and began to introduce me.

"Matt, Josiah, Teddy, Brian, here is Alyssa Steal... Alyssa Steal here is Matt, Josiah, and Teddy... Some old friends" he first introduces me and they all greet me but then Josh focuses back on his friends. "where are the others??" he asks them.

"I don't know but..." Teddy starts and then takes my hand "I want to know this cutie right here a bit more" he finishes and pulls me behind him.

I just nod and smile at them before we get into the kitchen.
He pours a drink in a red glass, a classic and gives it to me.

"I don't drink..." I say.

"oh c'mon cutie... You're at a party..." he says and I just take it.

I stare at the transparent liquid that fills the glass. Wondering if I should drink or stay sober. Whether enjoy or stay calm.

I stop wondering that much and just drink it in one go.

This is my evening. This is my night.

"so tell me about you..." he finally says.

How could someone just wants to know me as he wants, I mean, I've nothing interesting to say about me and he could have asked someone else.

"Honestly, my life isn't interesting... I just try to live it as every 18 years old girl" I say smiling at him.

"well, you seem to be so mysterious... That's why I wanted to know who you are and who my friends are talking to...", he admits which makes me laugh.

"I'm not a killer you know... And I'm not a bitch that will ruin your lives" I reply and he pours me more of the drink he gave me earlier.

"if you say that you are a regular girl... Then I like you...I don't know why yet but you're different than the other girls that want to be friend with us just on purpose"

We both keep on talking together about our lives, discovering each other and drinking... Drinking a lot.

Unfortunately, when I drink that much I don't keep my tongue in my pocket... I just say the things the way they come to me. We are drunk and we can't even stop laughing.

"what the hell is this bitch doing here?" I ask Teddy who turns back to see who I am talking about.

"Oh, that hoe... I don't like her either... She's here only thanks to her boyfriend ugh" he says which gets me out from my deep thoughts.

"Shawn's here?" I ask as if everything was going well.

"you know him?" he frowns.

"I just saw him a few times..." I lie.

"Well, speaking of the devil..." he starts and moves his head behind me to show me Shawn. "daddy is coming" he finishes chuckling.

-----
Hi, readers... I hope you enjoyed reading this part and that you'll keep on reading this story.
Tell me what do you think about it...
Love you all ♥️
-----