Chapter 85

- EXTERIOR POV -

"But you said that you'll never stop with it because it started this way! Lys... I don't understand, I thought everything was going well between us... Could we please, at least, talk about this??? Where are you?" Shawn asks but Cameron hangs up before he could get any answer from Alyssa.

He didn't except this, he thought that she would come back to where they were right after. He thought that she would come back to him.

How could she say that she'll be back soon and disappear?

Shawn is standing in the bleachers with all the supporters who are cheering the teams that are getting on the field.

Everyone is shouting, screaming and laughing of happiness but he's just standing there trying to understand what just happened and what Alyssa told him.

He runs his hands through his curls and rubs his eyes as if he wanted to wake up from a nightmare. He looks around him, thinking about what he should do and shoves his phone back in his pocket.

"She said that we'd never end the 'no promises' thing..." he whispers to himself, pinching his nose between his closed eyes.

Standing there, Shawn keeps on repeating Alyssa's words in his head and tries to put the things together to figure out what happened but nothing seems possible enough to be real.

He sighs and walks down the bleacher, taking the same way Alyssa took when she left him here. He wants to find her because that's way too weird.

Who would come to their brothers game with their lover and leave the game to break up? Nobody.

He gets in the large corridor with all the doors Alyssa was in a few moments ago and keeps on walking until he sees somebody getting out from one of the doors.

"Hey!" He shouts so the person can hear him and approaches quickly.

The man turns back to Shawn who stops when he sees who it is. Cameron looks at him with a wide smile and approaches as well.

"You can't stay here" the green-eyed man says, standing in front of the door of the room he got out of.

"I was just looking for Alyssa, did you see her ? Because she came here a few minutes ago but didn't come back yet," Shawn asks, naive and not knowing what the man in front of him did to his lover.

"I didn't see her and this place is forbidden to the outsider so you gotta get out" Cameron admits with his arms crossed but Shawn looks at him skeptically.

He has no idea that the person he's looking for is locked in the room behind Cameron.

Locked in this dark room, Alyssa can hear all the supporters shouting outside and enjoying the game while her whole world is slowly and hardly slipping away from her hands...

She can't stop crying, wondering if she could have stopped all of this before it got that far. She knows that she could have if she had paid more attention to what was going on around her.

She's now sitting down against a wall in this empty and dark room with Jenny on the opposite who's supposed to stay with her and pay attention to every single move she does.

Cameron locked them both to be sure that they don't escape.

A "co-worker" huh?

Crying all the tears of her weak body, Alyssa tries to calm down and to focus on what she could do to get some help because she had to break up with the one person who could actually help her. She broke up with the one person who was the nearest.

"Oh, Shut up, I don't wanna hear your cries... There are a lot of other boys in the world, you'll find another one. It's not like you don't know how to steal other's boyfriend, right?" Jenny snaps out so much she's tired of hearing all the sobs and tears in this silence so loud.

The crying lady raises her head up to look at Jenny who's sitting on the floor against the wall facing her.

"I didn't steal anybody to anyone, Jenny. He just doesn't love you anymore now just get over it because I'm tired of you being so mean to everyone!" Alyssa's snaps out in turn but Jenny doesn't add anything, only looking down at her fingers and a tear flowing down her cheek.

"I'm sorry... I've never wanted to be that mean but how would you react if the person you love the most was slowly falling for someone else and you're just there, not being able to do anything against it. What would you do if your lover, wasn't caring about you anymore and was seeing you at your worst side? Imagine just one second that you're madly and unconditionally in love with someone but that person was slipping away from your hands." The supposed bitch admits with a tears flowing down her cheek. A silent tear that represent so much. Too much.

And now, Alyssa realize how broken Jenny is.

"You were mean to me even the first time we met." Alyssa tries to understand but then she remembers what Shawn told her a while ago, at their photoshoot.

'Even though she curses a lot and is rude or mean with people, she's scared about what people could think about her... She tries her best to be appreciated by everyone but she clearly does it wrong'

Maybe he knew a nice side of her that nobody could see... maybe he was really the one for her...

"You shouldn't care about what people could think about who you truly are... but acting like you do is worse" Alyssa tells Jenny, almost in a whisper and she listens, looking down at the floor and swallowing back some sobs.

How crazy it is that people change and become so different cording to their moods or to the people they are with.

How crazy it is that people discover a total new person when they're at their lowest or when they have nothing to lose anymore?

How crazy it is that people can build an opinion on others and that opinion to be so wrong?

Nobody knows really who you are. Not even you.

——-
Hi everyone!!! What do you think about Jenny??
——-