Chapter 21

I wake up this Saturday morning with the biggest smile on my face when I remember that being on Saturday also means that I won't work at the Starbucks but that same smile fades away when I remember that I still have to go to Inkonica Agency because I have to take some pics.

I rub my eyes and begin to cry internally at the thought of leaving my bed that I will find again only tonight. I turn to the side to see the time on the alarm clock and my smile comes back when I realize that I have enough time to get up quietly.

I get out of bed yawning and grab my phone that was on my bedside table and head to the bathroom. I scroll through the notifications on my screen while brushing my teeth and remind me that I have to answer Teddy's message.

< To: Teddy

Hello Teddy! I would love to go out with you and I'm not mad at you but your 'daddy', as you say, better don't piss me off xx. >

I laugh at what I wrote and get under the shower. I feel the fine drops of water and the heat emanating from the shower. those same droplets that come crashing against my skin that shatters under their touch. The same water that warms me so much that I feel my muscles relax. These streams of water flowing down my body and tickling every nook and cranny of my skin. a sensation that I missed. A lost feeling, now found back for a short time.

I get out from the bathroom and get dressed in a casual outfit, such as usual and then wake Liam up so I can bring him to his friend's house.

When I say goodbye to my little Superman, I drive away until I reach Inkonica. I turn the engine off and get in the building with my bag and my photographer material.

"Aly!! I haven't seen for ages!" I hear Rose's voice coming to me and see her approaching me with the arms open for a hug.

She's literally exaggerating because I see her every single day here but that makes me laugh.

"I see you every day, Rosalie!" I say, laughing and pulling her into a tight hug.

We talk to each other while doing our jobs and laugh at the same time as always. I still try to concentrate to avoid falling behind but especially because the diva Shawn Mendes arrives in a few minutes and I still have to print the pictures I sent him.

"STEAL! Get ready! A pop star doesn't wait!" I hear Mr. Mayer shouting from his office.

What did I say? A D-I-V-A.

I honestly didn't get why do I have to do another photoshoot with Shawn because there's no cover this time and the others that I took are pretty good but I'm not the boss... I'm just obeying the real boss.

I go to the floor above and set up the material I need with the lights and connect my laptop to the camera.

"Hi!" A deep voice says behind me.

Here we are again.

I turn around to face the person who talked, who's Shawn but I get surprised when I see him alone.

"Where is your girl?..." His smile fades away and he frowns, such as the last time in the Starbucks and I regret immediately. "I mean... Isn't she supposed to be the second model?"

"There's only me." He says, looking down at his feet.

Is he hiding something? Because even if he's not my friend, I feel like something is wrong and he's not even like the other times. He's... sweeter, kinder... Less like her.

"Are those the pics you sent me?" He asks, taking the pics I printed and put on the little desk.

"Yes"

"I love this one," He says and gets in the changing room without adding anything.

I hold the photo in my hands and I'm a bit shocked to be honest because I thought that he would choose the one where they're looking at each other's eyes or the one where they're kissing but none of them. He chose the most unexcepted one.

The one where we can only see her back and he's looking at the camera, locking his eyes in it as if he was admiring it. As if he was hypnotized by that camera.

The one where we can't see her face.

I hear his footsteps approaching the studio and I just shake my head to pull off all those weird thoughts that were confusing me.

I get up from my chair and direct him where and how to act with this outfit chose by the stylist. That same outfit that fits him as if it was made for him. This outfit that highlights each of his muscles which leaves us perfectly imagine what it could be below.

This is going to take a long time if I don't focus.

"What are you doing tonight?" His voice reaches my ears and his question turns me upside down.

What?

-----

Hello!! Here is the 21st chapter and I hope that you liked it! Tell me what do you think it will happen next and if you're excited about it! Love you all xx

-----