Chapter 13

Gionni

I tossed my keys on the table by the door, and kicked my sneakers off

I tossed my keys on the table by the door, and kicked my sneakers off. I began walking up the stairs carrying Kai, it was already about 8:30, and she was running around all day, so she was already exhausted. "You sleepy boo?" i asked, kissing her cheek, as we walked into Lani and I's bedroom. "What you doing?" i asked Lani, seeing she was focused on something on her laptop.

"Just reading somethings..." she said, pushing the laptop to the side, putting her arms out for Kai.

"Where the kids?" i asked.

"Well Lay's in the room with Ash, and ..." she hesitated. "G's with Rell" I nodded my head, and pulled my shirt over my head. "So what now G?"

"Whatchu mean what now?"

"I mean, what about G.. like what we supposed to do now?" she asked, with a sad expression on her face.

"His mom gonna come get him" I said plainly. Don't get me wrong, i'd never been the type to treat a kid wrong, but this is out of my hands, that's something his dumb ass momma gonna have to deal with. She should have never put him in this position, all cause she wanted to be messy and wanted a few dollars.

"Gionni, he loves us... I hate that it has to be like this" she said.

"That's exactly why i told you what i told you, I been told all y'all that wasn't my baby, and that she was on some scheming shit.. I told y'all not to get all attached to him. I'm not gone leave him hanging but, I'm not taking care of her kid mama" I said honestly. It was definitely fucked up how Keshia spun all this shit, and dragged an innocent kid into it, but i told them how much of a snake she was.

"I know that, but you gotta understand when I seen the results on the first paper, as a woman I couldn't let you not take care of your kid and at the time, thats what was on paper. " she said, taking Kai's clothes off. "I just wanna know how she got the paper to say that"

I stepped out of my pants, "I don't know exactly how.. but we'll find out cause, now we gotta go back to court" I said. "Pete want me to sue her, and then sue the courts for letting something like this slip through the cracks.. i'm not with all this court shit"

"Gionni, she got a lot of money fro you, over this past year" Lani said. "All from a lie"

I shook my head, "Thats what Pete saying, basically take her to court so she would have to pay me my money back, but im not bouta go through all this bs, for some money.. I ain't missing it, you ain't missing it, the kids ain't missing it..."

"Thats not the point, if we missing it or not.. That bitch lied..." Lani said, and I could tell she was getting pissed, by the tone of her voice. "She sat around and collected $4,000 a month, for nothing Gionni"

"Mama calm down... I know, she foul, but i'm not surprised"

"Did you call her?" she asked.

I shook my head, "I don't even have her number.. I was gonna get it from you"