Chapter 75

Milan

We stood in the doorway, as we heard a bunch of "Aww's" and etc

We stood in the doorway, as we heard a bunch of "Aww's" and etc. My eyes immediately found G, standing at the alter staring directly into my eyes, with a hug smile plastered across his face. This was everything I could dream of, the perfect venue, the perfect decor with my perfect man.

As my mom began to walk me down the isle, I watched G turn his face away from me and I knew why

As my mom began to walk me down the isle, I watched G turn his face away from me and I knew why. I smiled at everyone as I made my way towards the alter. Finally reaching it, my mom and I exchanged a kiss before she went to her seat in the front row next to G's mom. I stood in front of G, smiling as hard as I've ever done in my life. He reached over grabbing my hands, while Musiq Soulchild continued to sing the song.

He stared into my eyes, while I stared into his watery ones. He quickly snatched his hand away, using it to wipe a tear that was about to fall from his eyes. He turned away from everyone, rested his face in his hand as his tears began to fall a little less controllably now. "Baby, don't cry" I said stepping closer to him, wiping his tears with my thumb. "You're gonna make me cry" I pouted. I watched as G, just broke down in front of all these people as Troy, patted his back before I knew it I also had tears rolling down my face.

"Take y'all time" G's aunt from the city yelled out, making everyone laugh.

After about 30 seconds, G managed to get himself together as the song came to end. "My fault y'all" He semi yelled into the audience before, reaching out to grab my hands again. He let out a breath, shaking his head staring at me. I looked over at Rell, who was standing directly behind G along with Troy since they shared the Best man position. Rell's face was lit up, he just smiled showing all his straight white teeth. Kai, lay and Su shared the flower girl position while lil G had the ring bearer position to himself. Both Chy and Ashely were both my maid of honors, since i looked at both of them as my sisters, no need for the extra confusion.

G and I looked into each others eyes, as the pastor began to speak. "We are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony" he said, as everyone in the audience sat down and the room got quiet. "We can start with the exchanging of vows" he said turning to G.