Chapter 46

Troy 

It had been a week since I got arrested, still no phone call or visit

It had been a week since I got arrested, still no phone call or visit. These pigs was straight violating at this point. Only person I was able to have any kind of contact with was Pete, and which is how I knew that they were supposed to be talking to Chy some time today. Even though I knew she wasn't fucking with me right now, especially after that false ass information she's getting, i knew, well more so hoping she wouldn't tell these mfs shit. 

"Aye" I heard from the cell across from mine, causing me to look up. "Ain't you that nigga that be with East" 

I made a face, "Nah" I said simply. 

"Nah you definitely him" he said pointing in my direction. I just ignored him, cause I didn't have time for this weird shit. "You fraudn' for what fam?" I sat up and leaned my back against the wall, just looking in his direction, still ignoring this clown. "You don't hear me talking to you nigga" 

"Iont think he know who you is Murda" another guy in his cell said walking up to the bars. I chuckled and shook my head, this shit was beginning to get comical. "Something funny bro"

"Y'all niggas clowns " I said, looking directly at both of them. 

The nigga i'm guessing who was supposed to have fake ass scary name like "Murda", chuckled "You better watch your mouth boy" he said. 

"You saying a lot of words behind these bars bro, fuck outta here" I said, calmly. 

"Who the fuck you talking to bitch" the other nigga said.

I shook my head, "Damn, I wonder if your peoples know you in here being somebodies bitch" I said to him, chuckling. 

"What,I hope they bring your ass out to yard today" 

I nodded my head, "Ain't shit" i said, shrugging my shoulders. 

"Don't sweat it, we gone see this nigga outta that cell real soon." Murda said, as I heard the guard semi yell my name down the block. 

"MADISON" she yelled. "Attorney meeting" she said, as she unlocked my cell. 

I walked up to the bars, and put my arms out so she could cuff me. "Aye you think imma be back in time for yard" I asked. 

"Now you know you ain't going to yard Madison" she said.

"I need some air, y'all ain't giving me no calls.." I said, as I stepped out the cell, standing directly in front of the cell where the niggas were. "I can at least get some air" 

She shrugged her shoulders, as we walked down the block "I'll see what I can do."

"Check that out for me boo" I said, putting a little extra onto my favor. 

She lowkey blushed, "Don't start with me Madison" she said, as she walked me into the same room they had me sitting for hours, just to ask me the same questions. "I know you got a girlfriend, i follow you on the gram"