Chapter 33

Troy 

"I'm fucked up without her G, i'm not gone hold you" I said, taking a pull from the blunt

He chuckled, "Nigga you ain't gotta tell me, i've known you damn near all my life.. I know you going through it" 

I shook my head, "Shit crazy, I overheard her telling Lani she found a spot over here" I paused. "She just doing shit without talking to me"

"I mean, at this point she don't gotta talk to you about shit bro" he said shrugging his shoulders. "Not saying that I don't think y'all should come to some type of closure or something" 

"Closure?" I repeated. "We not doing none of that G, Chyna not going nowhere"

"I heard you, but you gotta do what you gotta do" He said. "And once you do what you gotta do, you can't go right back doing your bs" 

"I'm cool off that, i'm just focused on getting right with her" I said. "Su told me she be talking to her and shit, so I'm cool with that" 

"Chy thurl, so you know she ain't gonna leave Su hanging, she just ain't fucking with you" he said, leaning up ashing his blunt. 

"Daddy, mommy said come eat" Layla yelled down the steps. 

"Tell her, here I come" he said, putting his blunt out. "You eating?" he questioned. 

"Nigga i'm always eating if Lani cook" I said laughing, and standing up. 

"Fucking bum" G said, walking up the stairs, shaking his head laughing. "Look at y'all sitting at the table all nice" he said, as we walked into the kitchen. 

"Mommy made chicken" Lay said, biting into a wing. 

"You hype" Rell said laughing. "It's just chicken" 

"Leave her alone" G said laughing. 

"Why she can't be a lil excited about her chicken" I said. 

"Nah she was more than a lil excited" Rell said, sitting a the table. 

"I came just in time, i'm starving" Chy said walking into the kitchen, not realizing I was there. 

"So y'all just don't lock the doors around here" G said, walking over side hugging Chyna, as she cut her eyes over in my direction, leaving them on me for a few seconds, while we made eye contact. 

"Ask Jarell, he was the last to come in" Lani said, sitting a plate at the table for G. 

"That's crazy La, you just gone give me up like that" Rell said shaking his head laughing. 

She shrugged her shoulders, "Y'all can make your own plates.. i'm done" she said, sitting down with her food. 

"Bitch you could've made my plate" Chy said, walking over washing her hands.