Chapter 20

Chyna 

I stood in the mirror, blending my makeup with a beauty blender

I stood in the mirror, blending my makeup with a beauty blender. It was going on our last three nights in Disney and we were kinda running outta shit to do. Tonight we were going to dinner cause G's mom said she had a surprise or an announcement or something. She been out all damn day, who know doing what but everybody was anxious as hell to find out what she was up to. 

"Chy I hate when you put that shit on your face" Troy said walking in the room. He always got on my damn nerves about this makeup, i guess it was just a guy thing. 

"Shut up, you always got something to say.. but be all over me when its done" 

"But what i'm saying is.. you look better without it" he said, opening a pack of polo tees. "Like I mean you always gone look good, but i fuck with it when you be on ya natural shit" 

"Well sorry cause tonight i'm serving all face" I said, laughing. 

"It's cool, cause imma throw all that shit away when we get back to the crib" he said laughing, and walking into the bathroom. 

He knew better than to throw my shit away, him and G always had some smart shit to say about our makeup, but always compliment how bomb we look when we wear it. I continued to get ready for the night, while music played through the speaker in the room.

I looked over hearing Troy's phone ring on the bed, I ignored it and continued to do my makeup. I sang along with the song as "Worthy" by Jeremih and Jhene Aiko played. My "Getting ready" playlist was always ether had me in my feelings or had my T'd tf up. 

A call interrupted the music playing from my phone, so i walked over grabbing it, seeing it was Lani from the other room. "Yeah sis" i said answering the phone. 

"You dressed?" she asked.

"Almost, you?" 

"No, but I just have to slip my dress on" she said. 

"I planned on wearing a dress too, thinking i'm feeling godly so i'll wear white" 

"You must be in my damn window sis.. I have a white dress laid out too" she said laughing. 

I chuckled, "Yo we alway do that shit, but oh well.. i'm not looking for nothing else so... Twinsies" I said, as I heard Troy's phone ring again. 

"Aight well, i was just calling to see if I was the only slow one" she said laughing. "I'll see you when we leave" 

"You know we always the last ones ready"I said. "but aight" I said before hanging up the phone, hearing Troys phone ring again. I walked over to the bed, picking the phone up, so I could just take it to him, since whoever was calling obviously had something important to say. 

I read the name on the phone, as I walked toward the bathroom. I scrunched my eyebrows, seeing the person who was calling, number was saved under "🇮🇳" and thats it. I waited for the person to stop calling, to see the other notifications on the lick screen, seeing the this same person sent over 10 messages and called him at least 6 times. "Who tf is this" I said, walking back over to the bed, sitting down, trying to decide if I really wanted to unlock the phone a see what was going on. I never been the "Go through my mans phone" type, but something just didn't seem right.