Chapter 67

Milan

"I don't know, i'm still tryna figure it out" I said to Chy trough facetime

"I don't know, i'm still tryna figure it out" I said to Chy trough facetime. "I'm thinking a little gathering" 

"Now you know it's nothing little about anything you put together" she said laughing. 

I chuckled, "Well you know what I mean" I said, folding one of Kai's shrits. "I can't really go all out with a crazy party since we're in the middle of this wedding stuff but I still gotta do something for my baby"

"What he turning 30 right" she said jokingly. 

"No, 27" 

"Yo its really only been 3 years?" she questioned. "It seems like we knew them for so long now" 

"Doesn't it, shit feel like 10 years" I said. "A lot happened in these 3 years thats all"

"Forreal though" she agreed. "Well you know i'll help out with the party even though my big ass can't enjoy it" 

"Girl you not even that big, other people can't even tell yet" I said. "When you thinking about telling everybody?" 

"Next week after we find out what it is" 

"You don't want a gender reveal?" I questioned.

"I just wanna know, I don't got time to be waiting" she said laughing. 

"You sure, it won't take much to get it together" 

"You already got too much going on right now, tryna plan your wedding and a party for G" she said shaking her head. "Plus, I really don't want all the extra stuff" 

I shrugged my shoulders, "If you say so, you know i'm very capable of squeezing something in for my lil godbaby" I said. "Look how cute this is" i said, holding up one of Kai's old Gucci onsies. 

"Too cute" she said. "But don't you give me another thing, until we find out the gender of my baby please" she said rolling her eyes laughing. 

"All the stuff I already gave you was unisex" I said laughing. "But I was getting some of this stuff out to give to Ernest's daughter for her baby" 

"The one that came to dinner last week?" 

"Mhm" i said. "Kai has all these clothes, she's never even worn before" 

"Thats nice and all butttt, sis you don't even know her" 

I chuckled, "You're so mean" i said laughing. "I know but she's Ernest's daughter, plus she told me she was taking care of her baby on her own, you know I have a soft spot for single mommy's" 

"I guess" Chy said. "You know sometimes I really hate that you got so fucking nice" she said laughing. "Yo ass did not used to be this nice"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm just in good spirits sis" I said smiling.