Chapter 53

Troy

A month later

A month later

"I don't wanna leave yet daddy" Su pouted, in the passenger seat. 

"You been with me all summer girl" I said, pushing her hair put her face. "You don't miss mommy?" 

"I do miss her, but I'm gonna miss my room" she said laughing. 

"Oh all you gonna miss is your room huh?" 

"I might miss you a little bit" she said, demonstrating with her fingers, as I began to tickle her. "Stoppp" she said in between giggles. "Okay Okay, I'm gonna miss you" 

"Yeah aight" I said, as her moms car pulled up. "There go your mom, come on" I said as I opened the door. I walked around to Su's side and opened the door for her, as she hopped out. I opened the backseat door, grabbing her bags and tossing two of them on my back.

"Mommyyy" Su said, running over to her mom hugging her. 

"Hey baby, I missed you so much" she said, kissing all over her face. 

"Wassup Tash" I said, side hugging her. "You good?" 

"Hey T, yeah I'm good" she said, as we walked towards her house. "How you?" 

I shrugged my shoulders, "I mean, I'm aight.. you taking my baby girl back and allat" I said, as we walked into the house that I still paid for every month. 

"You had her all summer, it's my turn" she said laughing. "Speaking of that, how was y'all summer? Every time I called this lil girl, she was oh so busy" she said, tickling su. 

I chuckled, "It was cool, she drove me crazy, painting my nails and shit" 

She busted out laughing, "Oh she got you" 

"Man, I had red nail polish on my for like 12 hours" I said, shaking my head. 

"It was cute" Su said, laughing.

"Oh you still think it's funny" I said, reaching out to grab her as she ran. 

"Mommy is Alex here?" Su asked. 

Tasha gave her a look as if she wasn't supposed to say anything, "No Su"

I chuckled, "Who Alex?" 

"I'm sure she already told you" she said rolling her eyes, as Su ran upstairs. 

"Nah she ain't tell me nothing" I lied. 

"Yeah she did, I know my child" she said, shaking her head, as she sat on the couch. "Alex is my girlfriend" 

I fake gasped, "Girlfriend?" I said, acting fake surprised.

She gave me a face, like she knew I was lying. "Yeah.. and I don't need to hear your mouth about it Troy, I really don't"