Chapter 57

Milan 

"Tryna figure out what imma wear tonight" I said, as I looked through the dresses hanging in my closet

"Tryna figure out what imma wear tonight" I said, as I looked through the dresses hanging in my closet. "What you wearing" 

"Girl I don't even know" Ash said. "Did you talk to Chy, she coming ?" she asked. 

"I talked to her earlier, she said she was gonna come out but, you know she been bs'ing lately"  

"Irking me" Ashley said laughing. "Imma call her when we hang up" 

"If her ass don't come out with us tonight, we having an emergency meeting tomorrow" I said laughing. 

"Period" she said, as I heard the doorbell ring. 

"Well lemme call you back, cause my nail girl is here" I said, making my way down the steps. 

"Okay Bougie Bitch" she said laughing. "I still gotta get up and take my ass to the nail salon" 

I chuckled, "You don't have to.. My sis will hook you right up"  

"I might give her a try but, I already went to the salon yesterday" she said, as I opened the door, side hugging my nail tech. "But go head and live your rich life girl" she said laughing.

"Bye girl" I said laughing, as I ended the call. "Hey MeMe, girl my nails need help" 

"Hey boo, lemme see" she said laughing. I held out my hand for her to see, "They don't even look bad, you always keep your nails up" she said, as we walked upstairs towards my makeup room. 

"You just do a good job chile" I said. "I'm just ready for a new set" 

"Well we bouta get you lit again" she said. "Where's the kiddies" she said, sitting her nail case on the chair. 

"With their dad, they probably about to come in here acting crazy any minute" I said, turning on one of my ring lights. "Hopefully they won't find us in here" I said laughing. 

She chuckled, "I wouldn't be surprised if they don't find us in this big ass house"  

"It doesn't even seem that big to me anymore" I said shrugging my shoulders. 

"Thats cause you live in the mansion girl" she said laughing. 

I laughed, "I guess, you want anything to drink or something?" 

"Umm, water is fine" 

I gave her a face, "Girl, do you want a drink?" 

"I don't know, cause the last time your man gave me Henny. I was looking forward to like some wine or something" she said, laughing. 

"Thats why I'm asking you before he gets here" I said laughing. "Cause he's definitely gonna come in on some shit, cause he got a show tonight" I said. "Maybe you should come out with us"