Chapter 66

Gionni 

A few weeks later 

A few weeks later 

"Damn when can we eat" I said, walking into the kitchen where Lani had been cooking for the past 5 hours. 

"Not yet" she said, pulling a pan from the oven. "Everyone's not even here yet" 

"Niggas hungry" I said. "Just let me get a lil taste over everything" I said laughing. 

"Get outta here" she said laughing. "Did you talk to your mom?" 

I walked over sitting in one of the bar stools, "She said they on their way" I said taking a sip of this wine Lani had me drinking. Tonight Lani decided to host a dinner, since my moms wanted to bring Ernest's family over to meet us. 

"Kai wants to know if we can have a snack" Chy said walking in holding Kai's hand. 

Lani chuckled, "Don't be tryna use my baby to get some food" 

"We on the same time" I said laughing. 

"We can eat without everybody, it's rude" Lani said. "Here" she said, giving Kai a piece of chicken. 

"Yo ole lucky ass"  said to Kai. 

"It's okay, now i'm gonna rob her" Chy said laughing. "Kai don't you wanna share with auntie" 

"Y'all are so greedy" Lani said laughing as the doorbell rang. "Don't mess in my food" she said to both of us before walking out the kitchen to answer the door. 

As soon as she disappeared out the room, I hopped out of my seat grabbing a piece of chicken. "She gonna kick your ass" Chy said looking out for her. "But lemme get a piece" 

I broke her off a piece of mine, "You better not say nothing" I said to Kai who was just looking back and forth while eating her piece of chicken. 

"Why y'all look so sneaky" Rell said walking in the kitchen. 

"Shh, nigga cause we are" Chy said laughing. 

"Well here she come" Rell said, before Lani came walking in the kitchen with Ash behind her. 

I quickly turned my back, finishing my piece as if she wasn't gonna see me. "Y'all really get on my damn nerves" she said shaking her head. 

"La we hungry" Chy said laughing. 

"You know she need to eat" Ash said, giving her an eye. 

"Shut up" Chy said to Ash. 

"Y'all always got some fucking secrets" I said tossing my chicken bones in the trash. "Congrats sis" I said laughing, walking outta the kitchen.

"G" I heard Chy yell as I walked into the living room where Lay and lil G were. 

"Is it time to eat?" Lay asked.