Chapter 70

Rell

"Why you playing with me" I said, pulling at the waistband of her shorts

She chuckled, "Cause we supposed to be watching Netflix.. right"

"Multitask" I said laughing, as I leaned up against the bed. She walked across the room, tossing her hair up in a ponytail. She walked back over, and dropped down onto her knees in front of me. "Say dat then" I said, biting down on my lip. She pulled at my the band on my joggers, as I lifted my shirt a bit just in case shit got messy. She ran her hands up my abs, as she took my piece into her mouth. "The door locked?" I asked.

"Mhm" she responded, looking up at me. I leaned all the way back onto the bed, resting all my weight on my elbows. She continued to swirl her tongue around my piece, causing me to throw my head back. I put my hand on the back of her head, guiding her all the way down until I heard her gag, then releasing her head. I let her do her own thing for about five more minutes before I stood up straight, pushing her back a bit. She stood up as I dug in my pocket for the condom, ripping the end off with my teeth as she ran her hands across my chest through my shirt and over my chains. She began kissing on my neck and teasing my ear as I slid the condom on. I turned my face as she tried to kiss my lips, as she tried again getting the same result. "You still won't kiss me?" Kay asked.

"You know that ain't my thing" I said honestly as I attempted to bend her over onto the bed.

She folded her arms, "So you can fuck me but can't kiss me, how that work Rell?"

"Like this" I said shrugging my shoulders and slightly laughing.

"I don't think so" she shook her head. "If i'm not good enough to kiss, I can't possibly be good enough for you to keep sticking your dick in me"

"You tripping" I said.

"I'm not tripping, i'm just tired of this shit" she said rolling her eyes.

"Tired of what yo?" I said.

"You keep wanting to fuck on me but treat me like any bitch" she said.

"You mad over a kiss, you acting like any bitch" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Move" she said, pushing pass me.

I chuckled, "I don't know why you tripping off shit I already put on front street when I started fucking with you" I said. "I'm just not that nigga to be out here kissing bitches, thats it" I said, pulling the condom off, tossing it on her floor and pulling my briefs and pants back up.

"You just too disrespectful about shit" she said, picking the condom up throwing it in the trash. "This probably why you and ole girl didn't work out, now I see."

"Heard ju" I said, fixing my clothes and stepping back into my sneakers.

"I really don't mean anything to you.. do I?" she questioned with her arms crossed looking like she was about to cry.