Chapter 62

Milan

As I opened my eyes from my nights rest, I squirmed in the bed feeling G between my legs, pleasuring me with his tongue

As I opened my eyes from my nights rest, I squirmed in the bed feeling G between my legs, pleasuring me with his tongue. What a way to wake up, huh? I scrunched my brows, trying to fully wake myself up but with G doing his doings my body was completely weak at this moment. I reached down resting both of my hands on his head causing him to look up at me and crack a smile. "G.." I managed to get out in between panting breathes. I grabbed both sides of his face, attempting to lift his face but of course he didn't budge. "Wait.." I whispered throwing my head back into the pillow. G curled his arms around my legs, locking me in, making it impossible for me to move or even squirm. I felt my body go weaker than it had before, knowing my body was soon at its peak. "Gionni.." I whispered. A stream of moans left my mouth as my body reached its high, causing G to get a tighter hold on my legs.I bit down on my lips holding back the loud moan that so badly wanted to leave my mouth. "G, okay okay.. stop" I moaned, pulling his face up towards mine but this time he let me.

I brung him up, kissing his lips as he kissed mine back as I wrapped my legs around him. "Good morning" he chuckled, as he pushed my hair from my face. 

"Great morning" I responded, a little out of breath.

He laughed again "I bet" he said, pressing his piece against my sensitive button. He kissed along my face and on my neck before, trying to get up. 

I pouted, "Where you going?" 

"We gotta meet the planner at 1" he said reminding me. "You forgot?" 

"Well I mean, I didn't really wake up in the right state of mind this morning" I said, reaching over grabbing my phone from the Tv stand, seeing it was 11:15. "Where's the kids?" 

"Downstairs with Rell" he said. "He got them picking out their school supplies and putting them in their book bags" 

I scrunched my brows, "Rell?" I asked. 

"Thats what I said" G chuckled, as he stepped off the bed. "You know you went overboard with those damn school supplies though" 

I chuckled, "Did I?" I said. "I never know what they're really gonna need so I just buy everything" 

"A whole closet's worth" he said, giving me the side eye. "Even Kai, down there packing her book bag and she only going to preschool" he said laughing. 

"Babe, I'm gonna be so sad dropping her off at school" I said, climbing out of the bed. "I don't wanna leave my baby with anyone" 

"You know how much we paying for that damn school, oh she going" he said, walking into the bathroom. "I never even knew preschool could even be that expensive" 

"I mean, you get what you pay for" I said shrugging my shoulders, as I followed behind him. "G and Lay school ain't cheap either though" 

"That's cause you don't wanna send nobody to public school"