Chapter 14

Milan 

An entire week had went by since we gotten the DNA results back, and still no response from Keshia

An entire week had went by since we gotten the DNA results back, and still no response from Keshia. Multiple calls, texts and DMs and we got nothing. We knew she was seeing that we were trying to contact her, cause she blocked me and Gionni on Instagram. It was frustrating as hell that she would just leave her child like this, I just couldn't understand it. We still didn't tell her that we got the results back, cause she's clearly a shady bitch who probably would never come back if we told her through text. 

This past week had been an emotional rollercoaster with me, and how i felt about the situation. It didn't bother me that Gionni wasn't his dad, but it did bother me that he'd have to suffer, because he has a dumb ass mom. Even though G told me not to get attached to him, its easier said than done. 

"You coming in?" I asked Ashley, as we pulled up in front of the studio. G asked me to stop pass and bring him some food, since he'd be here all night trying to finish up his new project. 

"Yeah, i guess.. cause you gonna take forever" she said, taking off her seat belt. 

After i parked, i cut off the car, getting out and we made our way to the door. "It's always cold in here" I said, as we walked into the building. "Hey Tony, I thought you were off today?" i said to G's driver. 

"What's going on, yeah just vibing with the guys" he said, side hugging me. 

"Aww you love us so much, you don't even wanna spend your days off without us" I said, laughing, walking towards the door off the room where G's studio session was being held.

He chuckled, "Uhhh, Y'all the fam" he said. 

I laughed as i walked into the smoke filled room, with loud music playing. This had to be the most niggas G has had in the studio at one time, it was ridiculous. There were a few girls here as well, but it didn't really bother me, cause I pretty much knew my position was solid. It only made sense to have girls in the studio, think about it.. you bring your niggas and of course your niggas gonna invite bitches, it's just the setting of the studio, so I understood. I waved the smoke from my face, as i walked up to the, booth where G was, laying down some bars. I watched as he, did his thing behind the mic, even with all these people in the room, he still seemed to be super focused. 

"Wassgood y'all" Bully, one of the guys G had been cool with since they were kids. I think he had just recently gotten out of jail, and G was helping him get back on his feet at the moment. 

"Hey B" I said, side hugging him, and then Ash did the same.

I saw G look up and finally realized i was here, and he took the headphones off, making his way out the booth. "Thanks boo, I'm starving" he said, walking over kissing my cheek, before grabbing the bag. 

"Damn I ain't see you all day, I can't get a hug" I said, laughing. "Then you just totally ignored my sis" 

"My fault" he said, sitting the bag down walking over to me, hugging me as i rested my face in the crook of his neck, taking in his good ass scent. "Wassup Ash, you good?" he asked while still hugging me.