Chapter 71

Rell 

I sat with the window cracked, as I watched her giggle with her coworkers as they walked through the door

I sat with the window cracked, as I watched her giggle with her coworkers as they walked through the door. She waved them off as she walked towards the car, she peeked through the passenger window at me. I reached over pushing the door open for her to get in. "Thanks" she said, as she closed the door behind her. "I didn't think you were really coming back" 

"Ain't no cap in me" I said, turning the key in the ignition. "Where i'm going?" I asked. 

"Uhh, just across the bridge" 

I chuckled, "Like an address" I said, handing her my phone with the GPS up. I backed out of the parking spot, and made my way towards the express way, while she typed the address.

"Here" she said handing my the phone back. "Soo, what made you wanna take me home. 

"I just thought you looked too good to be catching the train" I sail laughing. 

She blushed, "Oh really" she said laughing. "Hopefully, I won't be doing that for too long. I should be getting a car really soon" 

"Oh forreal, what you thinking about getting?" 

"Nothing major, since it's my first car" she said shrugging her shoulders. "Definitely nothing like this" she said laughing. 

I chuckled, "This one ain't even mine" I said. "This my folk's" 

"Yeah cause you just got it like that" she said laughing. "How was it growing up like that" 

"Like what?" 

"Hm, how can I say this.... rich" she said laughing. 

I chuckled, "I mean, I ain't always have it like this" I said. "Shit just got like this for me, over the last few years." 

She nodded her head, "I would've never thought that you didn't always have money" 

"Why is that?" 

"I don't know.." she paused. "No offense.. but your kinda flashy" she said laughing. 

"Thats cause I ain't used to having shit" I said laughing. "My folks always say, I'll grow outta it once I get used to not being broke" 

"Make sense" she said. 

"So what about you.." I paused as I switched over into the empty lane, pressing the gas. "What's your life like?" 

"I mean, I do work at Wingstop" she said, shrugging her shoulders.

I chuckled, "I mean, you don't live at Wingstop"

She shrugged her shoulders again, "I don't know, there's not much to know about me"

I leaned back in the seat as I cruised down the express way, "I know that can't be true" I said. "We gone get into that more, hopefully"