Chapter 37

Milan 

"So you just kicked him out?" Ashely asked Chy, as we were getting ready to open the shop

"I had to" Chy answered. "I woke up this morning ready to kill him" 

"Got some dick and went back to hating him" I said shaking my head, laughing.

"You don't think that was a little harsh sis?" Ash asked. 

"Harsh?" Chy repeated. "Girl, fuck him" 

"I don't know Chy, he really does seem sorry to me" I added. "Not that sorry really means much, but it counts for something" 

She rolled her eyes, "I love him, but I love myself more" she said. "What would I look like taking a nigga who cheated on me back"

"Doesn't matter what you'd look like to other people Chy.." I paused. "If you love him and wanna give him a second chance, that totally up to you" 

"I just feel like, I shouldn't have fucked him last night" 

"Girl bye, feel bad for what?" Ashley said. "You don't know the rules, you're allowed to fuck your ex three times after yall break up" she said, shrugging her shoulders laughing. 

"You stupid" I said laughing. "But nah, i'm not even gonna hold y'all... if me and G was to ever go through something, I'd probably still fuck him" I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Idk, I hate to be like that, but I just couldn't see myself fucking anybody else at this point"

"Oh and if he ya baby daddy, you get to fuck him forevaaaa" Ashley said laughing.

"And niggas know these things, that's why they do the dumb shit they do" Chy said. "He knew for a fact i'd give in last night, and look what my dumb ass did" 

"Chy, it happens to the best of us" I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Especially when you still love them, don't even dwell on that shit" 

She nodded her head, "So what y'all think I should do" 

"Well you already kicked his ass out..." Ashley said. 

"Shut up Ashley" I said laughing. "But this will probably answer your question.. If you were to see him with somebody else, would you feel some type?" I watched as she sat back in the chair to think."Theres your answer sis" 

"I didn't even say anything" 

"Exactly, it took you too long to answer that question"

"What i was gonna say is, of course i don't wanna see him with another bitch, but that doesn't mean I want to be with him either" she said, shrugging her shoulders. 

"That's facts" Ashley chimed in. 

"I''m not fighting for y'all to be together, I just don't want you to hate him" I said. "Ever since this shit happened, you haven't been yourself and I don't expect you to act like nothing happened, I just want you to work it out with him, or work on letting it go"